'Naked and scared': Haunted house welcomes nude thrill-seekers

Somehow I can see the local law enforcement putting a stop to this. And I can just imagine the sexual harassment claims, etc. I sincerely doubt that "waiver" form is worth the paper it's written on. I can also see fundamentalists or even the Westboro Baptist Church helping "lightning" to strike, or worse.

Bad, bad, bad idea.

• Like 6

I find this concept very intriguing. Talk about adding a generally unexplored psychological aspect to a haunted house! In a perfect wold this would be an outstanding experience for those interested in doing it, however I believe the unique set of moral standards needed on the part of the performers and participants are not ubiquitous enough to make this successful in a less than highly controlled and small scale environment the likes of which this company can most likely not provide. Certainly not for everyone in any case though.

• Like 2

Somehow I can see the local law enforcement putting a stop to this. And I can just imagine the sexual harassment claims, etc. I sincerely doubt that "waiver" form is worth the paper it's written on. I can also see fundamentalists or even the Westboro Baptist Church helping "lightning" to strike, or worse.

Bad, bad, bad idea.

Interesting...it's almost as if people forgot about the Blackout extreme haunted houses in New York and now L.A. that featured scenes of graphic sexual nature and torture:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-insane-moments-in-worlds-most-hardcore-haunted-house/

...or the fact that the creators based the schtick on a Discovery Channel show with a slightly different name:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid/about-the-show/about-the-show.htm

I have no idea on whether or not the haunted house this challenge takes place in has actors in it or not as it doesn't say on their page.

• Like 2

I know this haunt attraction has created quite the stir both publicly and inside the industry. One thing is for sure it has created quite the marketing buzz for this haunt and if it gets more people to show up and go through their traditional house then this has been a very successful marketing campaign even if this house never opens.

• Like 2

I worry more about coptcats as it would be preferred to not have anything like this around me. I read where security is supposed to be tight. Suuuure. And I'm sure there are no cameras anywhere where the footage won't end up online or viewed by total perverts. Hence the previously mentioned security.