Photo TR: 10/4 Haunt/Banshee update

Ki Man

Hey everyone. I met some of the KIC folks while I was waiting for two other friends to get to the park; I wasn't really planning on going around with the group, but it was nice to meet people. And see Youngstud is a real person.

Rode Skyflier, Top Gun, Drop Zone, Beast, Diamondback twice.

Ed Alonzo's show was great! Never seen any of his shows before. He's pretty funny, though I feel like he was trying a little bit too hard to be vulgar at some times of the show. But overall it was great, I'll see it again when I go back to Haunt.

I did all of the 75% of the Haunts: Crypt, Urgent Scare, Wolfpack (twice), Delta Delta, Board 2 Death, Club Blood, and Slaughterhouse (twice). I think I'm forgetting one or two more. They were all hardly scary; the actors were very boring tonight. I hope it was just tonight. It wasn't like when I was working in Haunt.

Most disappointing: Urgent Scare. Yeah, let's cut out the outdoor section AND forget the plot to this one. It used to be so good. Screw this maze. It's so so sad to see what it has turned into now.

Delta Delta: Give us back Massacre Manor. It was alright...but again the actors were just, bored.

Club Blood: WORST ACTORS EVER. No enthusiasm. They were just standing there. The MC was awful. I saw plenty of spots that would have been great to scare people.

Board 2 Death; Seriously, half the actors were talking to each other when we came into the room. Then tried to scare the person leading the group. Seriously? Learn to scare. But the maze did look pretty good, they have the right idea just no execution.

Slaughterhouse - Just no real scares here. There's a lot of theme and a lot of money and time put into this maze with some different ideas but nothing really worked. Hopefully they can fix things.

Wolfpack was alright, they had a lot of actors in the maze. But the 2nd half of the maze is pointless. Bikes? Chairs? What the F. Keep with the woods theme and it would be much better.

Madam's Crypt: Ehhhhh yeah it's got a cool set up. Yeah it's a step in the right direction. But it's short. Minus points. And again, the actors are obvious trying to act like they're fake just standing in the open. That's dumb. But a few smart actors got me to jump.

Like Gabe said, the best parts of the night were Ed Alonzo's show, the drinks we had, and some rides on Diamondback, Top Gun, Drop Zone, and Beast. You go to Haunt to be scared - yes it was fun but nope, just not scary.

z2se.jpg

I'll make sure to visit the Club later.

6au1.jpg

Congrats, you lasted 2 minutes. RUN!

afdr.jpg

I don't believe in you!

qo6l.jpg

Piranha 5D

qmtq.jpg

Ze Doctor.

q96b.jpg

Odd Look.

yc8x.jpg

Dirt

qmbw.jpg

Mmmm lift hill.

1r7m.jpg

Taking a peek through the fence.

c4ip.jpg

Low low low to the ground

ci45.jpg

Just as tall as Gatekeeper if you think about it.

2ia8.jpg

I love this ride. Do not take it away.

8ig.JPG

Backside of Banshee

qg3o.jpg

This one wasn't bad.

9myz.jpg

Drive wheels.

• Like 14