Remnants of past attractions

homestar92

Speaking on the Son of Beast trains, they have been used for Haunt the past 2 years and I took a few photos of them both at both Haunts.                                                    I took this photo last year at Haunt and was really cool to still see it being used. It's the lightweight blue Son of Beast train from its loopless days that was on display near Mystic Timbers advertising. IMG_1109.JPGNext I took this picture in 2015 and it was 2 original side panels that were used on the original PSV Son of Beast heavyweight trains, from its loop-n-days. They were in a casket in front of The Beast queue line. They also spray painted the Son of Beast warning logo on the casket, as you can see. I hope to see these still be used and it's always cool to see anything from Son of Beast. Hopefully for Haunt 2017 they will be used again. Thanks, hope you enjoyed. IMG_1110.JPGMaestroJr

• Like 7

2 hours ago, KatieF said:

Does anyone have pictures of the Phantom Theater pieces being used in Haunt? I was telling my sister about it because she always goes to Haunt!

Yes I do! I have taken these over the past few Haunts as I have an obsession with anything Phantom and whenever I see anything from it, I always try and take a picture as things from Phantom Theater are getting rare to come by.                         These first 2 I took in 2015 and were in front of The Beast queue line. It's the Flash Powder barrel and Light Bulbs crate both from Phantom Theater. IMG_1111.JPGIMG_1113.JPGAlso the Flash Powder barrel was still in front of The Beast last summer. Here it is again. IMG_1112.JPGAnd this was one I'll have to tell you a story about. So, originally when I saw it in Madame Fatales, I looked at it and kept going however being with my obsession of Phantom, I did Madame Fatales again so I could take a picture of it since no one was hardly in there. Fortunately for me, even though you can't take photos in mazes, I took a quick photo of them and continued through the maze without getting into trouble and was very pleased on how the photo came out. I took this in 2015 and it's the mummy and Great Garbonzos cannon which are both from Phantom Theater in the Madame Fatales Cavern of Terror maze. I was so happy to see these still being used in the maze!IMG_1114.JPGI wasn't able to get a photo of the Phantom Theater furnace or Phantom Theater mouse being used in mazes but I hope you enjoyed these few photos I took of things being used from Phantom and hopefully they will continue to be used in Haunt this year. Thanks! MaestroJr

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, MaestroJr said:

Yes I do! I have taken these over the past few Haunts as I have an obsession with anything Phantom and whenever I see anything from it, I always try and take a picture as things from Phantom Theater are getting rare to come by.                         These first 2 I took in 2015 and were in front of The Beast queue line. It's the Flash Powder barrel and Light Bulbs crate both from Phantom Theater. IMG_1111.JPGIMG_1113.JPGAlso the Flash Powder barrel was still in front of The Beast last summer. Here it is again. IMG_1112.JPGAnd this was one I'll have to tell you a story about. So, originally when I saw it in Madame Fatales, I looked at it and kept going however being with my obsession of Phantom, I did Madame Fatales again so I could take a picture of it since no one was hardly in there. Fortunately for me, even though you can't take photos in mazes, I took a quick photo of them and continued through the maze without getting into trouble and was very pleased on how the photo came out. I took this in 2015 and it's the mummy and Great Garbonzos cannon which are both from Phantom Theater in the Madame Fatales Cavern of Terror maze. I was so happy to see these still being used in the maze!IMG_1114.JPGI wasn't able to get a photo of the Phantom Theater furnace or Phantom Theater mouse being used in mazes but I hope you enjoyed these few photos I took of things being used from Phantom and hopefully they will continue to be used in Haunt this year. Thanks! MaestroJr

Thank you!! I'll have to show these to my sister and see if she recognizes them!

• Like 1