Bobblehead Days

jcgoble3

Methinks a lot of extra merchandise was ordered earlier this season that didn't sell..hence the giveaway! :)

Nah, they've done this a few times. It's just a way to draw people to the park.

Yep - not extra merchandise - the bobbleheads will in all likelihood have the logo of the company sponsoring it (Springdot one week and TWC the other) - just like they had Great Wolf Lodge last time...Simply a way to pull in extra crowds on a low turnout Sunday in October - it was crazy last time - line was soo long...

• 2 weeks later...

For someone who showed up early two days ago for the Charlie Brown bobblehead:

1. How big was the crowd at the gates when the gates opened?

2. How was the giveaway handled? Did they enforce strict lining up in the order you arrived, or did they allow a mad rush to the turnstiles when the rope dropped? Or were there not enough people there at 10:30 for it to matter?

Just trying to figure out what to expect when I get there on Sunday morning.

For someone who showed up early two days ago for the Charlie Brown bobblehead:

1. How big was the crowd at the gates when the gates opened?

2. How was the giveaway handled? Did they enforce strict lining up in the order you arrived, or did they allow a mad rush to the turnstiles when the rope dropped? Or were there not enough people there at 10:30 for it to matter?

Just trying to figure out what to expect when I get there on Sunday morning.

1. Crowd wasn't that bad. Arrived in parking lot at 10:15am. Had to stand in the stroller line which was the longest line and it didn't even reach the floral arrangement at the entrance.

2. Didn't see really anything strict being enforced. People were acting civilized and forming lines. (That's how low the crowd was). Upon going thru the turn styles there are tables where an employee hands them out. 1 or 2 employees per each turn style. It was laid out quite nicely.

Edit: still mountains of them when I walked in around 1025am

Unless someone is going back to the car that will be with the KIC group, I think I will pass on that "Loose Article." I intentionally refuse to carry things with me when I am solo at the park for a reason. I do not plan on changing that habit on Sunday for a free bobble head. :)

• Like 3