Lord of the Rings to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Yes, yes, yes!

I love the Lord of the Rings Books and the Movies.

I think that either park would do a great job at bring those into the parks.

I think that might just beat out my hopes for Star Wars expansion, but who says you can't have both!

Although this might be a little different from what Disney has done in the past, Universal seems to have a little better experience with Jurassic park and the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. I feel Disney maybe stepping out of their comfort zone a little. And as this rumor indicates that it will be a part of an entire Disney's Hollywood Overhaul, I feel that it may be a little weird, because the entire park is set to be a back lot with a few exceptions like Tower of Terror. But if they wish to bring a legit themed land to park where the every where else in the park is a movie set, they are going really need to do some very imaginative imaginieering.

LOTR?!?! Yes! Please yes! I love the Tolkien books, from Silm, to the LOTR I love all of them! If they add this, I will make MGM my #1 place to be at in WDW!

BB1, a tolkien "geek", or some sort of hipster being.

• Like 1