Throwback: PKI 1993

BoddaH1994

20 years ago.

Two decades.

And Paramount was brand new to Kings Island.

One must wonder who will run Kings Island in 2033. Will Racer still run? Beast? Banshee? Diamondback? Vortex?

None of us know. Some of us won't live to see it.

And the GM may be a member here.

Right now.

You post many questions that can't be answered, but there is one that I can answer for you.

And the GM may be a member here.

That would be ME!!!

But back to all amusement industry serious, which compared to other types of serious, isn't very serious...

I truly think that Cedar Fair is doing an awesome job with Kings Island, and hope that they will hold on to it forever. And I have feeling they will, it get some of the highest attendance ratings out of their parks and it is just such an awesome real-estate, I just hope to the heavens that we don't end up like Geauge Lake...

If Cedar Fair does sell it I hope that the park goes to family that would take good care of and bring back the feel of old, old days, but right now Cedar Fair is doing awesome. Though things might change when Mr. Ouimet leaves, or maybe he evolves from what he is now. But Long live Cedar Fair, and Long live Kings Island!

• Like 8