Which Action Theater Attraction Is Your Favorite?

Stitch

I wanted to get a consensus from the KI Central community and see which film is the most popular amongst the users. I have only ridden 7th Portal, Superstition and Spongebob Squarepants 3-D. Every time I would try to ride Meteor Attack, it would be closed and I saw 007 open but passed on it at the time. My personal favorite is 7th Portal, I think it had good use of 3-D and a variety of sensations throughout.

• Like 3

Since I've only seen 7th Portal and SpongeBob, I voted for SpongeBob because I think it's a great 3D film :D I remember watching 7th Portal but I don't remember what I thought of it...

EDIT: I just watched the 7th Portal video posted and it looked cool (especially the music); unfortunately, the video doesn't bring back memories as I know that I watched it, but don't remember much of it...

I hope they gut the dino thing and change it back to moving seats and possibly do a 3D ride with Snoopy or something. Ohhh maybe a prequel to Boo's Blaster to make sense of the ride! Find out how they started and then enter a big haunted mansion and see the things they do on a daily basis. Give the Boo's Blasters ride a bit of a overhaul and make it more exciting too.

• Like 3

I hope they gut the dino thing and change it back to moving seats and possibly do a 3D ride with Snoopy or something. Ohhh maybe a prequel to Boo's Blaster to make sense of the ride! Find out how they started and then enter a big haunted mansion and see the things they do on a daily basis. Give the Boo's Blasters ride a bit of a overhaul and make it more exciting too.

Yeah, won't happen unfortunately. The seats and ride controls are long gone.

• Like 2

The seats, I believe, are sitting in a backstage area between the picnic grove and the parking lot. I think they can be seen on Google Maps.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

There may still be some, but it's my understanding that most were sent off as spare parts to the park's that still had them at the time. The ride's controls are gone and the Technifex projector was replaced with a new digital projector for the Dinosaur attraction.

• Like 1