Coaster Clubs?

fanofFirehawk

I'm going to join GOCC for the same reasons as mentioned above. Close to home Indiana. I really love this site here. Everyone is very friendly,funny and kind. I wanted to go to closing day just couldn't afford it. This is my 1st summer back on any coasters. And it has been great!! Cedar Point twice and Kings Island 4 times. So I bought a season pass for next year. My wife and I was married for 22 years and was regulars at Kings Island until 1997 had an incident on Adventure Express. She can't even look at them now coasters that is. Anyway we divorced a year ago so I wanted to get back to riding again. So that's what I did this past summer.

Sorry for the life story there. I hope I get to know all of you and we have a great season next year. Now comes my dumb question. Is KIC a club itself?

Thanks for your time.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like he overprices his trips so he can earn money. For example, 1000$ for a trip that costs 700$. The 700 will be spent while the extra 300 will go straight to his bank account lol. Plus on his site, theres no sales tax for anything = illegal business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I've just joined GOCC. The membership is a Christmas present from my parents, which makes it even better. The perks look very nice. I will be using, at the very least, the discounted admission to Dollywood. Now I have to ask, how do such perks work? Do I have to buy tickets at the park, or can I buy online and use some kind of access code? (Or should I say Accesso code! Ha! I'm funny... Right?)

• Like 3

Who cares what he did?

It is no ones business but his own. People need to worry about themselves.

I will be renewing my Club TPR membership.

I am extremely pleased with the last year being a member. Every few months they send out neat things to the members.

When I signed up I got maps from Japan! Nagashima Spaland and Greenland. With sign up I got a TPR tote grip, a lanyard, member card, ink pen, and 6 maps from different parks in my welcome packet, and my favorite is my Nagashima map.

I paid extra for a T-shirt.

164975_4912699617473_785651330_n.jpg?lvh

As I said before, I think the donkey thing comes from an inside joke. From what I gather, someone said "I love donkeys!" and it kind of stuck.

So the question at hand is, will Kings Island require one to get a fluffy fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo prior to riding Banshee?

• Like 1

I just can't stand him or a good bit of his supporters...ACE is still the worst for me, some of those people are just downright creepy. Theres dedication, but then there is ace watches, belt buckles, hoodies, ect. and endless coaster cred stats, ect...just...cringe

TPR would be a good club, if it wasn't a dictator business, too many members have been banned for disagreeing with the head of the club.

GOCC is pretty tame, small, enjoyable, and is my kind of atmosphere. Go in, talk with friends, go ride rides, grab food, head home, fun times.

I think coaster crew would be the same way, but I can't get passed that ridiculously long and cheesy intro to all of their videos