Coaster Clubs?

fanofFirehawk

Ok, thinking about joining the Coaster Crew, but have some questions before I make my decision. When we talk about media day, do we still have to pay admission to the park on that day, or do we get in since we are a member of a coaster club? Evening ride time, what does that entail, I know that that does require a ticket to the park. One more thing unless I can come up with any other questions later on, Early ride time which also requires a ticket to the park, is that every day we decide to go to the park, or no? Only reason why I'm concerned about the admission on media day is because I already have plans to go on the 31st of May.

^ Those invited to media day events generally don't pay to get into the park for the event, as the park is closed.

At Kings Island, "ERT" happens in the morning from 9:30-10:00am on select rides for gold and platinum passholders. Your coaster club membership might get you in if you don't have a pass - check with your club for details.

There may also be events from time to time that are open to members of certain club(s), such as Beast Buzz and a Coaster Crew event in July. These may entail exclusive ride time, a group meal, and other perks.

• 1 year later...

After my CoasterCrew Platinum Memership expires, I'll be looking to change clubs, for something different.

Don't get me wrong though, I think the Coaster Crew is a GREAT group of people and fun at that, along with the amount of KIC'ers that are a part of it.

The two options I've boiled it down to are The Great Ohio Coaster Club and The American Coaster Enthusiasts.

Suggestions on which one guys?

• Like 1

After my CoasterCrew Platinum Memership expires, I'll be looking to change clubs, for something different.

Don't get me wrong though, I think the Coaster Crew is a GREAT group of people and fun at that, along with the amount of KIC'ers that are a part of it.

The two options I've boiled it down to are The Great Ohio Coaster Club and The American Coaster Enthusiasts.

Suggestions on which one guys?

That depends on which events at which parks you plan to go to.

• Like 3