Action Zone Re-theming for 2014

Kat

Yeah, took some actual reading to see it.

FearZone... hmm.. Does this mean that during haunt, that area will have to be escalated in intensity? I've heard people saying they wish Haunt was scarier.. and others saying it's scary enough, timidly.

Obviously it doesn't MEAN that, just a thought.

^ how about just removing it to another park.

Backlot Stunt Coaster may not be the most intense or exciting ride for thrill seekers, but it's adored by smaller riders. My little brother could ride that and Adventure Express all day, while he's not quite up for The Beast or Vortex just yet. I know he, and many other younger park guests, would be sad if it was to be removed.

They still could of kept the eagles, they had enough room with some manipulation of the queue line. But nooooooo they had to put in stupid basketball. Like we needed another basketball game......they could of at least put the basketball game in another location if they had to have basketball.

I'm honestly surprised there is only one Three-Point Challenge at Kings Island - Cedar Point has three. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see one tucked somewhere into Action Zone for next year.

• Like 5

I can understand not liking Backlot's location or even it's theme, but are we really at the point where the park would be altogether stronger without it? I think that's a silly thing to think. It's a fun, well-done family coaster that was just recently updated to keep its effects working. Why would we want to remove it completely for no reason?

• Like 10

I hope they don't intensify Haunt! I went twice this year for the scream like a Banshee contest (once to participate, once to see a friend in the finals) and the first time I had a panic attack going to the front gate bc they used to have scare actors hanging out up there even as you left. I did go in CarnEvil though and it wasn't scary. Only one thing made me jump :) I want to do Slaughterhouse so bad but am afraid it'd be too intense for me. I would have to go before dark (ie 6pm) so there would be a little light coming in and I wouldn't be given a heart attack leaving by chainsaw guy. I am a certified Haunt chicken!

• Like 3

Imagine yourself being 6' 2" and then tell me Haunt is scary. I personally think the scareactors don't take their job seriously enough...

(They stopped trying to scare me once I was 5' 10" and in the 8th grade ;).)

Moral of the story: they only go after short people!

Not just short people, they go after the freaked people too. It's quite hilarious.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Guys, it's Photoshopped. Sonicteam1000 you need to read the TOS, stuff like this will get your account banned.

How do you know that it's photoshopped?

They changed Flight Deck to The Bat, perhaps they accidentally let it slip when editing The Bat.

Not arguing. Just asking how you know.

It does seen sketchy that sonic team only has one post though.

Guys, it's Photoshopped. Sonicteam1000 you need to read the TOS, stuff like this will get your account banned.

How do you know that it's photoshopped?

They changed Flight Deck to The Bat, perhaps they accidentally let it slip when editing The Bat.

Not arguing. Just asking how you know.

It does seen sketchy that sonic team only has one post though.

I've done PS work, I use it all the time. If you zoom in on the picture you can see the difference in the pixels. ;)

• Like 4

So I must ask, what are some ideas for other renaming. (ect. Delirium, Drop Tower, Congo Falls, Slingshot,)

Delirium: The Cauldron

Invertigo: Screamin' Demon

Congo Falls: Olde Hollow

Drop Tower: Grave Drop

Xtreme Sky Flyer: Apparition (Best I can do with that one)

Slingshot: Orb

• Like 4

So I must ask, what are some ideas for other renaming. (ect. Delirium, Drop Tower, Congo Falls, Slingshot,)

I really love the idea of The Cauldron BB1! Amazing ideas!

I really love the idea of The Cauldron BB1! Amazing ideas!

What can BB1 say, he is BB1, a theming kind of person.

• Like 2