Action Zone Re-theming for 2014

Kat

Sorry to go back to the scaractor stuff from a few posts above. however, Funny thing about that is the scaractor Kat mentioned happened to be me lol. I was a Rivertown roamer and by the grille quite a bit. I usually use tactics like that to get kids to leave me alone. I hate having conversations as it distracts me from my goal. So I just ignore and don't fulfill their requests. If it continues I get an officer.

Also, I scared/startles many males taller than myself. I stand at 5' 11". You just have to be sneaky about and the guys have to be good sports about it.

Props to you, man. I'm 6'5", and in every scare zone and maze I went to at this past Haunt, I had only one or two people try to scare me. It took away from the experience. I understood why they were avoiding me, but come on!

I'm not an imposing figure (I'm a very skinny 210), and if I worked as a scareactor I would want to scare everyone, no matter height, age, or how big their biceps are. The actors are supposed to be the ones scaring others, not being scared by people. That's how they're getting a paycheck.

• Like 6

Sorry to go back to the scaractor stuff from a few posts above. however, Funny thing about that is the scaractor Kat mentioned happened to be me lol. I was a Rivertown roamer and by the grille quite a bit. I usually use tactics like that to get kids to leave me alone. I hate having conversations as it distracts me from my goal. So I just ignore and don't fulfill their requests. If it continues I get an officer.

Also, I scared/startles many males taller than myself. I stand at 5' 11". You just have to be sneaky about and the guys have to be good sports about it.

Nice lol Aaron doesn't scare easily at all, and I can imagine it would be VERY annoying to have a KID bug you all the time lol you would have gotten more of a reaction out of me than him if you had attempted. And I am glad you didn't lol

• Like 1

Yeah, took some actual reading to see it.

FearZone... hmm.. Does this mean that during haunt, that area will have to be escalated in intensity? I've heard people saying they wish Haunt was scarier.. and others saying it's scary enough, timidly.

Obviously it doesn't MEAN that, just a thought.

I have a problem with it not being varied enough in it's frights. At least the new Bayou Haunt cashed in on the fear of snakes.

I have to ask, "Where are people finding these things?" like with the premature Bat Logo and now this.

Ye Ole Barbecue Pit

That would be really cool actually and that gives me another idea for the Action Zone retheme. What if instead of a scary theme, it could be more of a medieval theme! Just think about it. All of the rides would have Medieval themes. Sure The Bat isn't exactly medieval but other rides would have cool names. They could tear down Action Zone things and put Medieval things. Instead of the water tower there could be a well or something. All of the rides would get a new coat of paint and castles and crap. Just a thought but if this were true it would take a lot of time.

• Like 3

Ye Ole Barbecue Pit

That would be really cool actually and that gives me another idea for the Action Zone retheme. What if instead of a scary theme, it could be more of a medieval theme! Just think about it. All of the rides would have Medieval themes. Sure The Bat isn't exactly medieval but other rides would have cool names. They could tear down Action Zone things and put Medieval things. Instead of the water tower there could be a well or something. All of the rides would get a new coat of paint and castles and crap. Just a thought but if this were true it would take a lot of time.

The only place crap belongs in a park is in its proper receptacle.

Truly.

• Like 5