Action Zone Re-theming for 2014

Kat

I'm hoping they fix up Invertigos station and get the gates looking new because right now they look really rusted

I'd rather the park simply replace the gates with smaller ones, similar to Stinger at Dorney Park:

A8tjSSL.jpg

They're the exact same ride, but Dorney's version looks far less cluttered and much, much nicer. Not that it'd add much, but I also wouldn't mind our ride being renamed Stinger as well.

• Like 2

And Montu's alligators absconded...saying "After while, crocodile!"

Or sumthin'.

Same could be said to the Crocs at BB.

Invertigo has a theme?

Who knew?

Invertigo is themed to having Invertigo, it is in the name!

I think that every B&M needs a new station with better themin to suit the ride.

At first, I thought this said "Intamin", then I would have referred you to a Intamin enthusiast who ,many, know and love.

What I believe will happen is this, no re-theme period.

Or sumthin'.

Invertigo has a theme?

Who knew?

At first, I thought this said "Intamin", then I would have referred you to a Intamin enthusiast who ,many, know and love.

Speaking of Intamin, what is all this commotion I've heard from some KIC Members about green Intamin track arriving at KI after Banshee is built?

Or sumthin'.

Invertigo has a theme?

Who knew?

Speaking of Intamin, what is all this commotion I've heard from some KIC Members about green Intamin track arriving at KI after Banshee is built?

Oh nothing, just some people thinking things, keep calm and carry on.

BB1, carting away questions he doesn't want to know answers to.

• Like 1

Or sumthin'.

Invertigo has a theme?

Who knew?

Back in I believe May or June, a certain member claimed to have seen green Intamin track on Interstate 71. He... enjoyed Intamin rides.

• Like 7

To be honest, I don't want to see an Intamin in the park. This might sound stupid but I want Kings Island to be a B&M jungle. B&M is the best coaster company in my book.

I wouldn't mind having a ground hugging intamin similar to Maverick.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving by the way!

• Like 11

B&M Jungle? New Jersey's Finest Theme Park. Can you say five?

XD Yeah, maybe one day Kings Island will break the record for most B&M coasters. Like I said before, add an area behind Banshee's Batwing and let that connect to X-Base and continue it to connect to the Action Theatre and even back to near the back of The Beast. And then split it up into sections and put a B&M in each section. Just hoping they use all 364 acres.

• Like 1

A. Various factors stop them from being able to use all undeveloped acreage.

B. The coaster wars are over (not valid at Six Flags Magic Mountain).

C. There is more, much more, to a park than just steel coasters from a single manufacturer.

D. Current Cedar Fair management does not stress coasters to the point you do. I don't see Kings Island getting three more B&M's in your lifetime, much less mine.

E. New Jersey's Finest Theme Park awaits. The tallest, fastest coaster in the world is there. The tallest, fastest wood coaster. Both are INTAMIN. The tallest drop ride has been announced for that park. Who knows what they will resort to next inn that park? Maybe Houdini does. The place is a great adventure. I recommend it highly.

• Like 10

I am still on my Invertigo getting renamed to Stinger high horse even though I don't see that happening without a total re-theme of all of AZ to something dark and renaming all the rides. So for now I am hoping for a sub-section. As far as names, I am out of ideas, not that I really had one to begin with :P

To be honest, I don't want to see an Intamin in the park. This might sound stupid but I want Kings Island to be a B&M jungle. B&M is the best coaster company in my book.

I wouldn't mind having a ground hugging intamin similar to Maverick.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving by the way!

If we got a Maverick type ride at Kings Island I would be very happy. That or Millie :) or better, both.

I'd rather have a completely new concept than another similar style ride thats already fairly close to us. If I want to ride an Intamin Blitz, i go to Cedar Point. If I want to ride a B&M hyper, I go to Kings Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 6

I think it helps round out the park as well. I would love to see us get a giga. Though would like it to be a sort of cross between Millie and I-305. Get a few big hills on it but also some ground hugging fast turns. Also get a terrain hugger like Maverick that is smaller but does more and can possibly go through the woods somewhere, maybe place it where crypt was. Remove the big box but leave the queue as is just rethemed to a mine.

If we added this two I think we'd have a great coaster line up at the park. Not expecting to see two like that added anytime soon but hopefully in the next 8-10 years, with some good new flats and a dark ride added in between.

• Like 6

I think it helps round out the park as well. I would love to see us get a giga. Though would like it to be a sort of cross between Millie and I-305. Get a few big hills on it but also some ground hugging fast turns. Also get a terrain hugger like Maverick that is smaller but does more and can possibly go through the woods somewhere, maybe place it where crypt was. Remove the big box but leave the queue as is just rethemed to a mine.

If we added this two I think we'd have a great coaster line up at the park. Not expecting to see two like that added anytime soon but hopefully in the next 8-10 years, with some good new flats and a dark ride added in between.

That's a great idea! I really love that it will be a 300+ foot coaster but still do elements that a smaller Intamin would do. But I think that where the Crypt was might be too close to Diamondback. Maybe put it behind Banshee.