Action Zone Re-theming for 2014

Kat

I totally agree that it's either a green space or a section that is to incorporate some special scenery for this "new" possible area because they obviously dug up the concrete instead of just repainting it. Which leads me to ask how would they incorporate the buildings in AZ? I'm thinking they may possibly repaint them.

Those really aren't debates, though. There's no subjectivity involved. Either you used the right your/you're or their/there/they're or to/too/two/tutu, or you didn't.

Footers/footings, on the other hand, don't seem to have agreed-upon definitions differentiating the terms (that I'm aware of.) THAT would be an actual debate.

On that note: has anyone actually ever witnessed a footers/footings argument? I've been around here for almost 5.5 years, and I've never actually seen a debate about that. It's this thing that everyone says is going to happen every off-season, but it never does. Maybe it's just part of the off-season ritual to mention it? I feel like I've seen more debates about Surf Dog's classification (or lack thereof) as a roller coaster than anything else each off-season.

• Like 1

What about your, and you're? Or to, too, and two?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Your is for what is of a person, or owned by a person, Your dog is brown.

You're is a conjunction of you are, You're WailsLikeABanshee, right?

To is the conjoining term for a route of passage, or have function with an object, You are going to your mom's, right?

Too is to reference at a multiple action, or to express a quantity of some sort, You are going too, right? I am too scared to ride Beast.

Two is the number of 1+1, which is commonly known as the numeral II. There are two places that have B&M coasters in Ohio, Kings Island and Cedar Point.

The same is conjugated in other languages except differently and or with an elongated expression.

Footer is a device, which, holds the coaster, or beam, in the ground.

Footers are multiple footer in a certain area, more commonly known for coaster footers.

I like the chicken idea, but something tells me Action Zone will be sticking around for a little while.

• Like 2

I didn't think people actually argue over stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one thing I've learned during my 5 years on KIC is that their are arguments about every single thing you can imagine.

I shouldn't ay arguments, they are more like debates, lets say that! :lol:

Speaking of which... :P

• Like 5

And where to use an rather than a.

This bothers me so much when people don't understand how to use a versus an. A is used before consonant sounds and an is used before vowel sounds.

Examples!

Wrong: An chicken climbed out of a egg.

Correct: A chicken climbed out of an egg.

• Like 4

This bothers me so much when people don't understand how to use a versus an. A is used before consonants and an is used before vowels.

Not always. For example, one would be more correct in saying "an honorable sacrifice" as compared to "a honorable sacrifice," although h is a consonant.

The English language is a mysterious thing indeed.

• Like 3

And where to use an rather than a.

This bothers me so much when people don't understand how to use a versus an. A is used before consonants and an is used before vowels.

Correction: "A" is used before consonant sounds, and "an" is used before vowel sounds.

Example: A user on KIC will clap his hands in an hour. ("User" begins with a "Y" sound, while "hour" begins with an "O" sound.)

(EDIT: beaten to it)

• Like 2