Action Zone Re-theming for 2014

Kat

And where to use an rather than a.

This bothers me so much when people don't understand how to use a versus an. A is used before consonants and an is used before vowels.

Correction: "A" is used before consonant sounds, and "an" is used before vowel sounds.

Example: A user on KIC will clap his hands in an hour. ("User" begins with a "Y" sound, while "hour" begins with an "O" sound.)

(EDIT: beaten to it)

And then there are exceptions depending on culture and how they pronounce English words.

(ex. "an historical place" vs. "a historical place") Some wouldn't pronounce the "H" and would go straight to the vowel sound.

• Like 1

And where to use an rather than a.

This bothers me so much when people don't understand how to use a versus an. A is used before consonants and an is used before vowels.

Correction: "A" is used before consonant sounds, and "an" is used before vowel sounds.

Example: A user on KIC will clap his hands in an hour. ("User" begins with a "Y" sound, while "hour" begins with an "O" sound.)

(EDIT: beaten to it)

And then there are exceptions depending on culture and how they pronounce English words.

(ex. "an historical place" vs. "a historical place") Some wouldn't pronounce the "H" and would go straight to the vowel sound.

Well, I recommend that you do not venture to a French region of the world, for their "h" is almost never pronounced, if they do, it would barely be heard.

Avoir Honte (avoir onte)

Also, mind you that BB1 uses both the British, and American style diction/word structures.

• Like 2

Just to be oxymoronic: no Action Zone retheme. No cited source. Reliable. And this time, one who knew talked. With appropriate delegation. In conformance with the TOS, there is no cited source.

And that's the way it is, this the 21st day of February, 2014.

Now, about that target circle...(signal lost...OUT)

• Like 6

Action Zone may in fact be re-themed a bit, but I would imagine that if KI is sending out official tweets referencing Action Zone this close to opening day, it probably will not be re-named for the 2014 season.

But, it's entirely possible that I could be surprised.

Well I think they would call it what people are familiar with, especially if they want to keep it a secret until last minute. Which is what I think they're going to do. I feel like a month before the park opens, or less, we will see a picture of a new logo and announcement that the area is being re-themed.

Just my opinion, could be wrong- but I have a good feeling

• Like 1

Does anyone see a Flat Ride being moved to Action Zone? Or even a new Flat being placed in Action Zone.

My first guess would be an Flying Scooters, but I don't think we will see that in the immediate future.

I did some (loose) measurements using the Bing Maps program, on the circle that has been recently taken out. With this I calculated that the circle is approximately 80 feet long. 80 feet is the "Fence To Fence" measurement for the Larson Flying Scooters as well.

Coincidence?

• Like 3

^Umm. That is a very good question. It looks like some poor misguided train tracks, that god mangled in spots.

Edit: Could that be cracks in the concrete?

Edit 2: Nevermind, it looks to be only part of a small section of concrete. The rest is in the grassy/dirt/I'm not sure what type of ground.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1