Action Zone Re-theming for 2014

Kat

As I have stated before, the name of this area on opening day 2014 will be Action Zone.

Terp, as you are so confident in the name staying, I'm curius what you think of the circle. Will you please share your thoughts?

Terp has never lead us astray in the past. I too believe that on (Reds) Opening Day 2014, the area will be named Action Zone. :)

• Like 6

If I'm not mistaken, Terp's confidence in the area still being Action Zone at the start of the season is based not upon some top-secret information, but rather on this tweet from last week, with emphasis added:

New this year in Action Zone is the Chicken Shack. Fresh hand-breaded chicken tenders, wings, wraps and salads are on the menu.

(Source: https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR)

One does not need to be a detective to see the area in question is clearly referred to as Action Zone, so you don't need to take Terp's word for it.

• Like 5

I actually just wanted to know Terp's opinion on what's going on with the circle.

In all honesty, it seems that this discussion keeps going in circles.

I second this inquisition.

I'm starting to feel like a cult, where we all worship Kings Island, and follow the words and ways of The Almighty Interpreter. And oddly, I'm okay with that."

I worship God, the God of the Christians, more commonly known as Jehovah, but hey, I don't speak for the rest of the crowd. (For all I know, someone here may worship the flying spaghetti monster!)

• Like 5

I'm starting to feel like this is a cult, where we all worship Kings Island, and follow the words and ways of The Almighty Interpreter. And oddly, I'm okay with that.

Edit: Added the missing words "this is."

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

I literally laughed out loud when I went back and read it without "this is." That definitely changes the meaning.

• Like 2

I actually just wanted to know Terp's opinion on what's going on with the circle.

In all honesty, it seems that this discussion keeps going in circles.

I second this inquisition.

I'm starting to feel like a cult, where we all worship Kings Island, and follow the words and ways of The Almighty Interpreter. And oddly, I'm okay with that."

I worship God, the God of the Christians, more commonly known as Jehovah, but hey, I don't speak for the rest of the crowd. (For all I know, someone here may worship the flying spaghetti monster!)

in Latin. In Hebrew it would be Yahweh. Just saying. As a Christian I dont recognize the name Jehovah

• Like 2

Just because you may not see an Action Zone retheme this year, doesn't mean there isn't hope. It has been under different names in the years past, and different themes too. It could be a future addition, if any, which in all honesty, I do not know.

Also, don't forget, the Chicken Shack can be on the other side of the circle, allowing for another area to be separated still.

(Shark, I know, I was just bringing it up for reference.)

I don't think that tweet tells us anything. Just because the park calls it Action Zone still- doesn't mean much. Because as of right now it is called Action Zone, they wanted to make an announcement about the Chicken Shack, so they told people where it was by what it's currently called. That doesn't mean they can't change the name of the area from now until then.

• Like 2

I am not basing my assertion on a tweet.

And I won't be expressing any opinion or fact as to the "target" or "circle" prior to early morn of April 17.

Terp, known as a strong supporter of the park industry, and as one who interprets and disseminates that which is in the best interests of that industry, both as a whole and of its two largest US seasonal park chains.

• Like 14

uduhetun.jpg

Did anybody else see this? This image was from about 10:30 this morning. Theyve extended tearing up the concrete to the entrance of On-Point. Also i noticed the creases on the asphalt at the bottom of the webcam (not pictured here) were only apparent when i checked in the afternoon. Any chance these could just be the shadows of trees?

• Like 6

As I have stated before, the name of this area on opening day 2014 will be Action Zone.

Terp, as you are so confident in the name staying, I'm curius what you think of the circle. Will you please share your thoughts?

Terp has never lead us astray in the past.

So Millennium Force is B&M? ;)

• Like 6

And I won't be expressing any opinion or fact as to the "target" or "circle" prior to early morn of April 17.

So there may be an event opening day/night with some symbolic name change?

They played a video of SOB crashing down at the start of Banshee's announcement...

• Like 1

^That does make since. To make it easier wouldn't they just wrap the queue around the ride? Also if the On Location is getting removed I would imagine it only to be demolished so people can see The Bat and draw visitors over there to The Bat, Banshee, and X-treme Skyflyer(To make money.) Also to draw visitors over there to buy The Bat, and Banshee merchandise. Some of the new visitors will also think The Bat is a new ride also drawing guests to that area. It's all just a big monopoly. :P Just a thought.

• Like 1

I've got it!!! They are making a park map out of pavers.

Lost? Check out our new "live action" park map over in Action Zone.

- tusk realizes "live action" has nothing to do with a park map out of pavers. Nether the less, he felt it was a necessary statement to bring emphasis to the point of this ridiculous sarcasm. Although, he must admit a park map made out of pavers would be pretty superb.

• Like 3