What was your Last ride?

fanofFirehawk

I rode The Beast on Saturday night at approximately 1:15 am. It was the perfect ride to end on. This was also the first time in four years I didn't make it to the park on the last operating day.

You technically did. As it was 1:15 AM, the calendar had rolled over into the next day.

And you know what I meant;)

mine was The Beast. would've been front row, but they said they were only sending two more trains and there were four people ahead of me, so I had 2-1. when i was sitting in my seat, they said they were sending two more trains, it made me mad, but I didn't say anything. but the person that was behind me in line for front row stood up and was basically yelling at them because she didn't get "her spot." that made me even more mad, since she was behind me. but besides all of that, it was a nice last ride.

I was on what was supposed to be Vortex's last train of the year, but they didn't block off the queue in time so there were a few people that had gotten in line after the gates had closed. So my ride ended up being the second to last train of the season for the 2nd Closing Day in a row!

In a way, I was still on Vortex's "last" train of the year...before/at 7:00pm.....

• Like 6

I want to say Raptor, But it may have been The Legend

Kind of hard to confuse the two isn't it, with them being 400 miles apart and all? :P

My last ride of KI's season was the KIC train on The Beast, sitting right next to LoraX. But my last ride of the year is to be determined next weekend at Dollywood, and will more than likely be on my #1 woodie, Thunderhead, as it has been for the past few years.

• Like 4

I want to say Raptor, But it may have been The Legend

Kind of hard to confuse the two isn't it, with them being 400 miles apart and all? :P

My last ride of KI's season was the KIC train on The Beast, sitting right next to LoraX. But my last ride of the year is to be determined next weekend at Dollywood, and will more than likely be on my #1 woodie, Thunderhead, as it has been for the past few years.

I love Dollywood. I would love to go there during the holidays. It would be a great place to do a meet up. :) (not that I can afford it at this time, but it would be a blast!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3