The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

I am so thrilled that my son will grow up calling this coaster The Bat!

It's a great ride that now has a great name, great logo, and great color scheme to match.

Thank you very much!

---> Zombiejane would like to know if the trains are getting any updates apart from the new paintjob and logo.

• Like 4

---> Zombiejane would like to know if the trains are getting any updates apart from the new paintjob and logo.

I just hope in the name of God and all that is holy that they DON'T ask Kennywood for instructions on putting lap bars in an Arrow train.

Why? What's wrong with them at Kennywood?

I just hope in the name of God and all that is holy that they DON'T ask Kennywood for instructions on putting lap bars in an Arrow train.

Why? What's wrong with them at Kennywood?

If you are a smaller individual, they may as well not exist. For a skinny fellow like me, the seat belt is basically the only thing holding you in. Also, no good place to hold on, if that's your cup of tea.

• Like 2

Kind of knew this was coming, but still very, very cool! Can't wait to see the new paint job, and new theming of the ride.

As I have said many times in the past, I've always felt it a shame that such a cool ride was kind of lost and forlorn back in the weeds, all by itself, sitting to rust and rot away.

Now, to breathe new life in to the ride? Makes me very happy...and, glad that I bought a couple of the $5 FD shirts.

Two flying people eaters for KI next season, one of them purple.

All in all, this has been a good offseason already. Or as close to "good" as an offseason can get. Every offseason is terrible no matter how you slice it. At least I have Packers football to hold me over until February. And per Don's advice, I've cleared my schedule for the weekend before the Packers win the Super Bowl, so we're all good there.

• Like 4