The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

I wonder if you will see the new Midway for The Bat. I hope that they do something nifty with the station I mean they did start to take out the old email queue in late September so why wouldn't they put some new stuff in or will they just design a queue to hold a higher capacity crowd and expected increase in ridership.

I wonder if you will see the new Midway for The Bat. I hope that they do something nifty with the station I mean they did start to take out the old email in late September so why wouldn't they put some new stuff in or will they just design a queue to hold a higher capacity crowd and expected increase in ridership.

Yeah, good thing they got rid of the old email. Way too much spam getting sent there.

In all seriousness, I doubt they'll do much to the queue. Even without the part from under the station, it's still one of (if not the) longest queues in the park. Even with Banshee next door, I'll be surprised to see that thing reach the midway.

• Like 4

Hopefully nobody dies on this version of "The Bat".

As a kid (born in 76) we got to go to KI maybe once every other year. I remember most of my youth getting there and seeing the sign "The Bat is not operating today".

I love the new colors and think it's a good name, except I don't see why the park would want to dig into an old wound of a failed ride.

• Like 2

Hopefully nobody dies on this version of "The Bat".

As a kid (born in 76) we got to go to KI maybe once every other year. I remember most of my youth getting there and seeing the sign "The Bat is not operating today".

I love the new colors and think it's a good name, except I don't see why the park would want to dig into an old wound of a failed ride.

I'll "edit" too...lol

By your words, though, you would have visited only twice when the original ride was operational. I think that "most of my youth" may be overstating things a bit.

• Like 3

Really enjoying all these rendered pictures. Helps one get an idea of whats in store. I can't say enough how much I enjoy the orange and black...I truly feel that this will give this poor coaster some much needed attention because the current color scheme really never did anything for it. It was just...dull. I know it was meant to have jet fighter colors, but its more likely going to garner up more attention with the new colors and name. People will be more interested in what is has to offer.

• Like 11