The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

Guys, there is a lot of prep work that needs to be done before painting can take place. they are not going to spend money and just throw a coat on. The surface has to be prepared so the new paint will stick and stay on old paint. Plus I'm sure there is normal maintenance they want to get done on the ride before painting. The black spots you see on the lift hill provided from another member is grease. This stuff has to be all cleaned and removed before paint can start. The actual spraying of the paint is the last and quickest part of repainting soethin

just checked the webcam again and i dont think thats a crane because its in the exact same spot and hasnt moved since monday and if you look close enough you can see the track of the first drop is much lighter like a primer coat of paint. i think its safe to say they have started painting the first drop orange. could be wrong though...

just checked the webcam again and i dont think thats a crane because its in the exact same spot and hasnt moved since monday and if you look close enough you can see the track of the first drop is much lighter like a primer coat of paint. i think its safe to say they have started painting the first drop orange. could be wrong though...

No part of the ride has been repainted yet.

^I tend to believe this guy, I'm sure he knows what he is talking about!

• Like 2

No part of the ride has been repainted yet.

^I tend to believe this guy, I'm sure he knows what he is talking about!

you were saying? sry just had too. and that orange looks better already.