The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

Stopped by the park the other day and snapped some photos of Banshee, The Bat, and parking lot improvements.

Less Exposure:
DSC_0728_zpscb1c14c0.jpg

More:
DSC_0729_zps84f994d9.jpg

Lift hill + banked turn:
DSC_0731_zps84b52beb.jpg

Station:
DSC_0732_zps1d7f425c.jpg

I DID NOT TRESPASS. I have a 300 mm lens. Shot from the highway & Great Wolf Lodge.

Check "Banshee construction progress" forum for Banshee's and the parking lots photos.

• Like 18

Has anyone noticed what looks to be a building being built on the top of the first drop for The Bat? The other day I thought it was just some boards to protect the painters, but today it looks 3x as large and has what looks like a roof on it. Ride up the lift hill go around the corner into what looks like a barn and the ride drops out of the floor, looks interesting.

• Like 2

^ faeriewench might be there!

(Entering GWL property to take pictures of KI isn't advisable unless you are there for a legitimate reason. For the benefit of those who don't read stickies, all park property - including the drop-off area - is currently closed to the public and off-limits. </PSA>)

• Like 10