The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

I hope KI renames the store Possesions (as DP did with an existing store near VooDoo in 2008).

Couldn't you have just typed out Dorney Park?

Or even Dorney that is only 4 more characters, and you probably had to hit shift or CAPS lock twice so only like two more characters. It doesn't take that long. I literally sat there for like 30 seconds thinking what could DP be, and finally settled on Dorney.

• Like 1

I believe the gift shop for Banshee is actually the first floor of the station and would thus not show in the station renderings.

Typically the space underneath a station is used for a PLC room, storage, mechanical shenanigans, etc. I'd be surprised to see a merchandise location underneath Banshee's station.

There is no "other one". There's Clifford and Clifford Junior. CJ is bent over trying to pick up a penny that someone glued to the ground.

You're thinking of somewhere else, possibly he is mistaking the sewer hole lid for a penny?

BB1, looking for the asian in the trees and paranormal creatures on the internet.

• Like 1

While I doubt there will be new trains. How would you all feel if it was Vekomas Dragonfly concept trains? 12773_406114572792326_2014541650_n.jpg

i would feel very uncomfortable in those seats, forceful turns and bicycle seats, no thank you... I think the bats current trains are fine. The only thing i would like to see make a return is The Bat-like themed trains.
  • Like 6

If I'm seeing those Vekoma concept cars right, guests are kneeling in them. I wouldn't ride any coaster where you have to kneel down. Adding those to suspended coasters, especially the more forceful ones like Flight Deck and Ninja, would make chiropractors jump for joy with the added business. :wacko:

• Like 5