The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

I don't need the area to have facade theme work like Disney or even Alton Towers, it's a Cedar Fair park. I think Action Zone would benefit greatly if they did something to alleviate the large hub of concrete though. It's hard for me to consider it an area when all it really is, is five rides entrances in a oval. At least Rivertown has a general aesthetic the rides, shops, and eateries stick to.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if the "Demon Bat" prop that used to be inside The Crypt's building is still at the park, but if it is, I would look awfully good in the queue area for The Bat.....

16lxo95.jpg

(Photo Courtesy of Ryan Suhr) (Sorry Ryan, it's the only one I could find)

If it were in a "cave" under the loading platform protected fron the weather, it would fit in rather nicely!!!

• Like 5

If that demon is used for The Bat... I will just say that, that would be one ugly looking bat.

Bats are cool. They should look cool, not.. like that.. thing.. imho.

I agree with you. It would be nice to get some themeing but that particular prop is much more a general winged demon than a bat.

• Like 5

I would actually like to see the original Bat sign up or at least a remake of it near the attraction. The use of a few tree types could enhance the area, in example weeping norwegian spruce, or Austrian pines, which possess a more "foreboding" feel due to their cultural heritage to old world traditions.

• Like 6