The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

And if thou breakest the Eleventh Commandment:

NOW YOU WILL PAY!

It's hard for those Gods to make anyone pay when their arms are non functioning :)

or one armed in some cases.

Plenty of "one-armed bandits" have made people pay over the years. :lol:

I really want a water coaster after seeing the one on Intamin's website a few nights ago, Divertical. It just looks freaky and awesome at the same time :)

I think a water coaster (as in, roller coaster-water coaster (Mack), not water slide-water coaster (Proslide)) would be perfect in Tower Gardens. It could be called "The Expedition" and utilize the waterfall structure for the lift and drop. It could also possibly go inside the waterfall at some point of the ride. :)

I think you greatly over-estimate the size of the waterfall in Tower Gardens.

• Like 10

This is going to be awesome! Can't wait to hop on it next year! Back seat's the best + fastest! I hope this makes the ride alot more popular. Last year me and my friend logan rode it 7 times in a row before having to get back in line where we rode it 4 more consecutive times with no one getting in line!

I am sure Action Zone as a whole is going to be a lot more busy the next few seasons!

The back isn't faster than the front...they both travel at the same speed :-)

Shhhh! I was going to ask why Cedar Fair doesn't run two trains on Invertigo next!

Invertigo does fine with a single train.

I do think Wicked Twister could benefit from two trains, though. In fact, I think the improvement would be smashing.

• Like 20

This makes me more than excited to be sitting across from it on a balcony sipping a bit of bourbon while my eyes feast on the new sites of the park :)

Hopefully someone with a D-SLR is coming

That would be me! :D I have a DSLR with a nice 80-200mm lens.

• Like 2

The back isn't faster than the front...they both travel at the same speed :-)

Shhhh! I was going to ask why Cedar Fair doesn't run two trains on Invertigo next!

Invertigo does fine with a single train.

I do think Wicked Twister could benefit from two trains, though. In fact, I think the improvement would be smashing.

They could have a quick transfer track so one train could load while other was going through the course. However with increased downtime likely from that they probaly just better off with the one train.