The Bat flies again at Kings Island

Guest KingsIslandPR

You may also notice when driving on I-71 that our humble little Arrow Suspended Coaster finally pops and is easy to see from the highway.

Visible to all, as the best non-inverting steel coaster at Kings Island should be.

We're placing it above Diamondback? That's a mighty bold statement. And that's coming from someone who spent a couple years working it.

• Like 1

For me personally, absolutely, 100% yes.

In fact, Diamondback is my 3rd least favorite coaster in the park, beating out only Backlot Stunt Coaster and Flying Ace Aerial Chase. If it's any consolation, had I ever ridden The Great Pumpkin Coaster, Diamondback would be my 4th least favorite.

As its manufacturer implies with their name, I find Diamondback to be Boring & Mediocre.

-Homestar92, generally a fan of B&M coasters but unimpressed by their Hypers and Wings.

• Like 3

It would be awesome if Kings Island had a Bat cam, its kinda pointless to have Banshee cam one facing were it is.

It is not "pointless" to have Banshee Construction Cam 1 facing the direction that it currently is.

Banshee Construction Cam 1 will be providing great views of Banshee testing once it begins.

• Like 3