The Bat vs The Banshee

canobie#1

What's "The Banshee?"

haha *nit-picking*

I like The Bat logo better.

The loop at the tail of the Banshee looks weird to me and doesn't seem to fit. Seems to stick out like a cool looking sore thumb.

He said "the Banshee logo."

It's like "I want to ride the Diamondback roller coaster" vs "I want to ride Diamondback."

What's "The Banshee?"

haha *nit-picking*

The loop at the tail of the Banshee looks weird to me and doesn't seem to fit. Seems to stick out like a cool looking sore thumb.

It's like "I want to ride the Diamondback roller coaster" vs "I want to ride Diamondback."

I was referring to the topic title and the poll options, not the posts that are a little bit before mine.

• Like 1

What's "The Banshee?"

haha *nit-picking*

I was referring to the topic title and the poll options, not the posts that are a little bit before mine.

I see.

• Like 1

I can't say which one I like more because I like both of them for different reasons.

I like the Banshee logo because yes, I think its GREAT to see a female theme in a ride logo and I absolutely LOVE the colors. They not only pop, but there is also something soothing to the eye about them as well. It just says "I look like candy in the day, but I am the voice of the night" sort of thing. Really just a great overall selection of colors, details and "popping-ness".

I like The Bat logo because orange and black just look soooo good together and I also just love bats in general. They're cool animals and I like how intense the way the lettering looks as well as the little bat features hidden in them. I know a lot of people prefer the old bat logo, and don't get me wrong...I like it too quite a lot...but since this isn't the "old" Bat, this new Bat logo fits the "new" Bat coaster just fine.

• Like 6

I am not voting as I simply happy about the fact that things are being updated int he park. It is time for a refresh on the suspended coaster formerly known as Top Gun, formerly known as Flight Deck.

I am going to make a poll for the favorite restroom in the park.

In which case my vote goes towards any of the restrooms featuring the dyson air blade dryers..much more sanitary (and less costly to the park) than paper towels. Prob the WindSeeker restrooms get my vote since they're the newest.

That's why I want my post deleted. I realized he was correct. I misread his post.

The way things run around here, if you mess up, you will be doomed for an eternity of embarrassment from that post! (:< Mwahahahahahaa!

Unless you edit your post and say something like, "EDIT: nevermind my post"

I am not voting as I simply happy about the fact that things are being updated int he park. It is time for a refresh on the suspended coaster formerly known as Top Gun, formerly known as Flight Deck.

In which case my vote goes towards any of the restrooms featuring the dyson air blade dryers..much more sanitary (and less costly to the park) than paper towels. Prob the WindSeeker restrooms get my vote since they're the newest.

Not newest, just most recently updated.

• Like 1

That's why I want my post deleted. I realized he was correct. I misread his post.

The way things run around here, if you mess up, you will be doomed for an eternity of embarrassment from that post! (:< Mwahahahahahaa!

Unless you edit your post and say something like, "EDIT: nevermind my post"

Which I did say that. lol!

I really like both, but think I like the Banshee logo the best. I have always thought it was a great logo since the first time I saw it.

I like the new Bat logo. The one on the summer didn't pop like this one. The original one is cool, but it just doesn't pop. I know others have posted about having the original Bat themed items hanging or on display would be great. Perhaps using the old logo within that would work? It might confuse some more than they will be confused already.

My favorite was always the one just outside Coney Mall/Maul, near The Racers. The $10 shop used to be a fudge shop and that always made us laugh to have the restrooms there and "around the corner fudge is made".

Seriously though, the ones by Banshee are always less crowded (until next season) and by far cleanest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk