The Bat vs The Banshee

canobie#1

I am not voting as I simply happy about the fact that things are being updated int he park. It is time for a refresh on the suspended coaster formerly known as Top Gun, formerly known as Flight Deck.

I am going to make a poll for the favorite restroom in the park.

What is your favorite bathroom in the park? Mine is probably the one by Larosa's.

I like them both but would probably have to go with The Bat. I love how The Bat is incorporated intot eh name itself.

I really like Banshee as well, but think it'd have been better with just the name and the Banshee, having the coaster track in the back just makes it seem a bit busier and too much.

On the leaked logo for The Bat, I did like the orange eyes adn that teh lettering ahd a bat's coloring, but I think the new/final one is better since it pops more, the dark grey on black gets lost in itself a bit. Up close ont eh screen here it's distinguishable but from across a section of the park it might come across more as a dark grey blob.

• Like 1