What ride would you remove from Kings Island?

GamesAndRides

The only ride I would consider removing/moving would be the Sky Coaster. It's in the way, simple as that. This could free up new room for a flat and an easier way to get people to The Bat. To me it's an eyesore if they want to re-theme that area. No matter what name you change it to, it's still going to be that hideous grey color. I have no problem with Sling Shot because its not standing in front of anything and it takes up little space, but I'd like to see sky coaster get moved somewhere else or just removed.

Why do people want to remove rides, just because you don't like it doesn't mean tear it down...

Let the park have variety, experiences, and thrills of all sorts...

This is the same mentality that's bringing us Banshee next year..If it's a good ride, and has a good experience, it's meant to be here. Each ride at KI has that same mentality, which is why they are still here

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people want to remove rides, just because you don't like it doesn't mean tear it down...

Let the park have variety, experiences, and thrills of all sorts...

This is the same mentality that's bringing us Banshee next year..If it's a good ride, and has a good experience, it's meant to be here. Each ride at KI has that same mentality, which is why they are still here

I know that when I personally answered, I was responding to the topic in a hypothetical "you absolutely must remove a ride" scenario. In the real world, I am very happy with KI's ride lineup.

• Like 2