Coastermania 2014

Hoping to leave here by 1:00 on Thursday. This will be my second trip to Cedar Point. Last trip I chaperoned a group of teens. The rule was three to a group and if it were a mixed group an adult had to be present. Two married couples had 2 girls total. I had the mixed groups of 6 (maybe 7) boys and 3 girls. It's a good thing I don't mind teenagers. While they behaved pretty well, it was not a great day for riding.

Hoping to get more rides in this time. I am relying on some to guide me so I can make the most of this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I will be headed up tomorrow night after work. All my stuff is packed and ready to go. Come home, change, grab a few things, then it's full speed ahead.

I work for a company that is business casual, meaning my normal attire consists of khakis, a polo, and dress shoes. Tomorrow a big event is happening in the Conference Center at work and business professional dress is required, meaning that I am required to wear a suit and tie. Of all days...

• Like 1

I badly wish that I was going, but I hope those of you that are have a great time. I need to get up to CP asap. I know that I will be going up there in late summer for sure, but I would like to go sooner if I can as well.

Anyways, have safe travels everyone and have a blast.

I also would like to say thank you to those of you who invited me to ride along with you. That really meant a lot to me.

• Like 1

Mr. G and others:

Worry not, Devan isn't changing clothes in a bus. He's changing out of ABUs.

ABU-- Airman Battle Uniform.

Terp...who interprets, and needs to do that bigtime in a few short hours. Today's one of those days he's really going to earn his pay...(sigh).

Ha ha. I knew what an ABU was. Well, not exactly what it stood for, but I at least knew that it meant "uniform". :)

• Like 2

I'll be going to bed in about an hour, hoping to be out the door at 3:30am and on the peninsula by 6:00am.

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing. Probably gray shorts with either a Banshee Media Day, Banshee Scream for A Kid Again, Banshee First Rider, or plain green t-shirt. If anyone wants my phone number (who somehow doesn't already have it), send me a PM.

We should try to get together for a group picture at some point.

• Like 1

Love love love Millie. Oh I love Millie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it! Where did you sit?

If you haven't already been in the front row or the back row, I'd recommend riding those two spots at some point during your trip. Front provides breathtaking views especially at the top of the lift, and the back provides awesome airtime.

• Like 3