Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

• 2 weeks later...

I had one last night, not a very long or particularly interesting one but I figured I'd share.

I was "selected" to go to Kings Island a week before opening day for some reason, I saw the new International Street and it looked the same as before and was disappointed because I expected more. Then I rode FOF but it was actually Adventure Express and it was brand new.

I don't remember anything after that, it was kind of a dumb dream. :lol:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Last Night/This Morning I had a dream that we were getting both a Giga and a Dive Coaster. The Dive coaster was to be dragon themed (the dragon in the teaser video in the dream looked like Spyro the Dragon). I went outside (in the dream, "outside" was like a Roller Coaster Tycoon/No Limits kind of world and it was a very plain, green map) and saw a dive coaster and was excited that it was finished (but not yet open), but it was only Valravn (which had a bit different layout and was across from Steel Vengeance for some reason).

• Like 1

A couple weeks ago, I had a dream that made me think I was on something, I went to Kings dominion and promptly got onto I305 and we start going up the hill, then it just keeps going and going and going for what seems like forever, somehow we i made it into outer space and finally reach to top, i then start a long decent towards the ground, about what seemed  like about 5 minutes or so it just randomly turns to Adventure Express, after a few seconds of hard turns going way to fast, it randomly turns into the first drop on Son of Beast.  After the first drop, I fell out of the ride and somehow landed in the seat of Monster were I promptly woke up. I dunno man

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had a dream last night that the three of us friends; myself included were supposed to go to Kings Island tomorrow and Tuesday. However, I didn't make it because I didn't make it to church beforehand and swore to my friends I would come down later once I went to confession. I know I shouldn't bring faith up on these forums, but confession ended up being like 3 hours long because there was a huge crowd for it. Then later, I had to figure out who would watch my late cat Tony while I went down there. I never figured that out either.  After that sequence I woke up so who knows If I made it down to Kings Island like I had planned.

• 9 months later...

I had a dream last night where I was able to do a tour of the park as it is today. What did I see? I found orange track with blue supports. The manufacturer was B&M and they were building in the site of Vortex. I asked fellow tour attendees what type of B&M this was, but nobody knew. Someone guessed that it was a B&M floorless because they wanted to build the route the same way Vortex was laid out since Arrows are slowly disappearing. The lift hill was built weird though because you had one lift hill going up about 100 feet, then turn to the right and go up seventy feet before doing it's drop. That's as far as they went with construction too. They said the announcement would come on a later date.

• Like 2

I had a dream shortly after watching the last section of Vortex come down from the other thread that there was some supports showing near the ground. They were still in place, but the track was removed. It was probably supports that held up that final helix. See even with life events happening right now, our minds continue to wonder.

Edited by Shawn Meyer
Nobody commented

While many are without income, and Cedar Fair has no clue if or when they may open, they are unwilling to suspend payment plans. I can't cancel and forfeit, I cannot suspend until they know they are going to open...their position? **** you, pay up for something that has no value in this time of crisis.

They'll get the little bit of money I still owe...and I'll be fine...but I'll not support any company that does business this way...I'm done with gamestop after this weeks fiasco as well.

Sucks, cuz I grew up at Kings Island...and maybe I'll get to go again when Cedar Fair doesn't own it at some point in the future...but I guess I'll be spending more time at kennywood or six flags or busch gardens

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My Dreams for Kings Island is that in 2021 they'll get a park expansion and/or water park expansion and add an entrance to the park from the highway. For 2022 which is Kings Island's 50th anniversary, they'll get an RMC hybrid hyper coaster that replicates Son of Beast. One day I hope that Cedar Fair gets back with intamin and Kings Island will get a special intamin coaster. 

• Like 2

My Dreams for Kings Island is that in 2021 they'll get a park expansion and/or water park expansion and add an entrance to the park from the highway. For 2022 which is Kings Island's 50th anniversary, they'll get an RMC hybrid hyper coaster that replicates Son of Beast. One day I hope that Cedar Fair gets back with intamin and Kings Island will get a special intamin coaster. 

• Like 2

I had a dream where I was riding Diamondback with a friend and while we we're on the chain lift, pieces of the track behind us were falling off and it was scary. As we kept going, more pieces behind us was falling off the ride. After the chain lift the dream ended. 

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that they decided to throw caution to the wind and open up Orion despite the ‘Rona concerns. Everyone was rushing to get in line because they knew the park was going to be shut down at any time. No, I don’t think I got to ride before I woke up. :D

• Like 2