Kings Island Dreams

DanielRadsgrl

I had a Kings Island based dream last night: I went and rode the Blue Racer, and had fun on it- good airtime and pretty smooth. I was killing time in the dream so afterwards, I got back in line but found there was a short wait (10 minutes or so) for the ride. I also decided to switch to Red Racer to see how it was comparing. While in line, I met some girl who was supposed to be my cousin or something, but I had never met this girl in my life so I dunno who she was. She was also kinda scared, but I got her over it, and after we rode Red Racer we went and rode...Invertigo for some reason. Then I woke up.

I also a long time ago had a very weird dream: I got in line for Flight of Fear, but the que was a dark haunted Victorian mansion thing and there was no one in line, and it was crazy long. It also seems, every time I dream of Flight of Fear, there is always something different in the building and I never actually get to the ride.

Also, a month or so ago, I did have a dream that included Orion. I didn't ride it in that dream because the line was too long (it was 1 hour). :P Later I had a 2nd dream that included Orion that was weirder: instead of myself, I was Don Helbig and it was media preview for Orion (this was before it was delayed due to Coronavirus). Suddenly I got a message on my communicator of severe weather, so for whatever reason I (as Don Helbig) went up to the 275 foot level of the Eiffel Tower to look and I saw a huge Tornado coming towards the park. I ordered the "tornado bunkers" (not sure if these actually exist at Kings Island) under Backlot Stunt Coaster and Orion to be opened, and as I was about to go back down to enter myself, I told the Eiffel Tower operators to come too but they had to evacuate more people there. I headed down and got in the Orion Bunker (which was filling with people) and then woke up before the Tornado actually hit.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, McSalsa said:

I had a Kings Island based dream last night: I went and rode the Blue Racer, and had fun on it- good airtime and pretty smooth. I was killing time in the dream so afterwards, I got back in line but found there was a short wait (10 minutes or so) for the ride. I also decided to switch to Red Racer to see how it was comparing. While in line, I met some girl who was supposed to be my cousin or something, but I had never met this girl in my life so I dunno who she was. She was also kinda scared, but I got her over it, and after we rode Red Racer we went and rode...Invertigo for some reason. Then I woke up.

I also a long time ago had a very weird dream: I got in line for Flight of Fear, but the que was a dark haunted Victorian mansion thing and there was no one in line, and it was crazy long. It also seems, every time I dream of Flight of Fear, there is always something different in the building and I never actually get to the ride.

Also, a month or so ago, I did have a dream that included Orion. I didn't ride it in that dream because the line was too long (it was 1 hour). :P Later I had a 2nd dream that included Orion that was weirder: instead of myself, I was Don Helbig and it was media preview for Orion (this was before it was delayed due to Coronavirus). Suddenly I got a message on my communicator of severe weather, so for whatever reason I (as Don Helbig) went up to the 275 foot level of the Eiffel Tower to look and I saw a huge Tornado coming towards the park. I ordered the "tornado bunkers" (not sure if these actually exist at Kings Island) under Backlot Stunt Coaster and Orion to be opened, and as I was about to go back down to enter myself, I told the Eiffel Tower operators to come too but they had to evacuate more people there. I headed down and got in the Orion Bunker (which was filling with people) and then woke up before the Tornado actually hit.

Makes me wonder if Kings Island has insurance on its rides... 

• Like 1

This morning just before I woke up, I had a dream that I was at Kings Island and the Goodyear Blimp flew over. I started taking pictures of it and then I said I'm posting these pictures on KI Central. And in that dream I said I wished I was over by Banshee because it would make a better backdrop. And later in that dream, I said at least Kings Island is open now, but if Mike Dewine and Dr. Acton hear about this, they'll shut it down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that the delay in Kings Island's opening day was just for bad weather and we got to wait it out in someone's house and had a little opening day waiting party. Both Don Helbig and Mike Koontz were there! In my dream I talked to both Mike Koontz and Don Helbig. I remember asking them about the first rider auction rescheduled date and about the Quonset Hut in the queue for Orion. It was a strange dream. It then changed into a standard party and then to me practicing drums at church and ended with two 4H girls telling me to stop because it was messing up the county Fair. It was weird. 

• Like 4

I had a dream a few bights ago where I was riding The Bat, but each of the train's cars could spin freely (e.g. a spinning coaster or spinning wild mouse) and the layout was Vortex's.

In other words: Riding Vortex on The Bat's train while being able to free-spin.

What if this actually becomes a thing someday? :lol: I know at one time Arrow experimented with inversions on their suspended model.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, VortexBFForever said:

I had a dream a few bights ago where I was riding The Bat, but each of the train's cars could spin freely (e.g. a spinning coaster or spinning wild mouse) and the layout was Vortex's.

In other words: Riding Vortex on The Bat's train while being able to free-spin.

What if this actually becomes a thing someday? :lol: I know at one time Arrow experimented with inversions on their suspended model.

That is a cool dream. Maybe your should make it happen! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I had a dream a few times where Kings Island was open to the public, but people we're in awe when they saw how big of trench there was for the former Vortex site. The whole area must have been dug up at least 10 feet below the coney mall midway area. There was also a sign showing how they wanted to rebuild Vortex in a new way. Different manufacturer of course; and I believe it was a ground up rmc like everyone wants.

Not related to Kings Island, but...

Last night I dreamed that Wicked Twister was "practicing social distancing" as the train only had 4 rows (it usually has around 16). I was in line* and wondered aloud "How fast does this go?" (as it didn't seem to go very fast due to only having four rows). Also, the entrance was in a cave for some reason (like how Volcano's station was inside the volcano).

*Interestingly enough, the queue line was not promoting social distancing as people spacing was as a regular line would be.

• Like 2

A view of Kings Island, including an RMC Son of Beast appeared towards the end of my dream. Also, Britney Spears was giving a work presentation to the company I was at

It's weird; these days my dreams are either about the effects of the pandemic (like social distancing) or celebrities make appearances in them (usually not both). For example, BTS and Bowling for Soup were in a dream a few nights ago.

• Like 1

I hade a dream that we were driving to Kings Island  and dad got another speeding ticket for going 82 mph!  The the road turned into a coaster track and we were in a convertable car like a mustang or corvette.  And we got to the park and we went to Diambondback but couldnt ride it because i had a temperture and I was to short.

8 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Yeah, kind of. All of the lights where on in the park and it looked amazing.

Thats awesome i hope they had an elevator or something to get in and out.  And like big slides or something too.  And it would not be hot down there because i learned cold air sinks and hot air rises

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Super bump! 

So, last night, I had a dream I was riding Mystic Timbers... but it was actually an RMC (like Twisted Timbers at Kings Dominion) and had a bit different layout than our Mysti. The back seat spun around for some reason and I remember getting some epic ejector air from the double-down while riding backwards!

I think I dreamed this as I watched a Youtube video last night about the possiblity of an S&S Axis coming to Kings Dominion and footage from Twisted Timbers was showcased multiple times during said video.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had at least three dreams about riding Orion from like mid-February to my first visit of the season last month when I finally rode it for it real.  LOL  It felt so real, like I could feel airtime. Thankfully, the real thing was WAY better than in my dreams!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, RogueFoxPaws said:

I had at least three dreams about riding Orion from like mid-February to my first visit of the season last month when I finally rode it for it real.  LOL  It felt so real, like I could feel airtime. Thankfully, the real thing was WAY better than in my dreams!

That is really cool.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dbackdreams said:

I dream last night I was riding Daimonbdack and it connects with oroin but then they are their own roller casters again weird

If engineers could somehow pull this off, this would be AMAZING.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

I had a dream last night/this morning that I was riding The Bat and there was still some monorail track that had not yet been removed from Lion Country Safari. Also, to my right, I could see there were some waterslides (and I think a wooden coaster) that had been newly repainted. In the dream, the track I was riding on was a straight section that was where the queue line would normally be IRL.

• Like 1