Promises for Emily

Recently I saw on Pointbuzz that Emily, daugher of Cedar Point Live Entertainment Production Manager Dan Deming, was diagnosed with brain cancer. Promises for Emile is a way for you to donate money to cover medical and travel expenses for her treatment. Here's the website where you can donate: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/promises-for-emily/105006

I can't even imagine what that family must be going through right now, so please try and help them in any way you can. I'm sure that any little amount would be appreciated, and since this terrible diagnosis involves a family working in the amusement park industry I felt it would be approprate to post about this here.

Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to Emily's family and for her to have a quick, safe recovery.

• Like 9

That is terribly sad. My dad had lung cancer then it spread to his brain. It was hard seeing him go through that. Seeing a child go through that has to be even harder.

I have a friend whose son had a brain tumor. The type he had it looked unlikely he would survive. He is alive and doing well so far four years later.

I have a coworker whose cousin was diagnosed with a brain tumor after being hit in the head with I believe a kickball. He is not out of the woods entirely, but is an amazing and resilient boy and his prognosis looks good.

I hope Emily has the same results as Finley and Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 8 months later...