bkroz

Kings Dominion 2014

Kings Dominion is going to rock, I could see this type of fixing up and some rides added (flats for KI) we will see, but so good for Kings dominion, what could happen in 15 for the Dominion: with all these gifts that just keep on giving:

Courtesy of Kings Dominion's Facebook page:

"On the 12th Day of Christmas, ‪#‎KD40‬ gave to me: Blue Ice Cream to be sold in Candy Apple Grove! This family favorite will be available at Sweet Tooth located near the Drop Tower. We’ll be offering guests two choices of the Blue Ice Cream: plain blue and blue-vanilla swirled."

v5agk7.jpg

(Photo Courtesy of Kings Dominion)

• Like 4

^ "Photo courtesy of Kings Dominion" should probably more appropriately be "courtesy of Kings Island!" :P

• Like 11

Kings Dominion has now released Part 3 (of 4) of their interview with Dennis Speigel:

In this part of the interview, the focus is mainly on Opening Day 1975.

• Like 2

Kings Dominion has released their expanded season pass benefits list. The most notable thing on the list IMO is the addition of the half hour of early ride time each operating day through August on Intimidator 305 and another ride depending on when you visit. Take a look at the flyer for additional info:

https://www.kingsdominion.com/images/uploads/file/2014%20Season%20Pass%20Benefits%20Information(1).pdf

• Like 3

Wow! I like that retro paint on Rebel Yell. Hopefully Kings Island will get some of the same nostalgia treatment in the coming seasons that Kings Dominion has gotten this year.

• Like 8

Looks like Kings Island also go a change in logo.. On employee ID cards anyways. It looks sweet. Themed towards Banshee with the purple color theme this year!

Rebel Yell looks nice with the blue railings!

Whoa, whoa... SWIRLED?

These guys are gettin' a bit crazy.

I'm pretty sure we have the same thing.

Plus don't we have Banshee ice cream now?

T'was sarcasm.

NO ONE that lives in 2013 America should be surprised to hear about swirled ice cream flavors.

• Like 2

So I'm making a road trip to Kings Dominion on April 12th. Would love to hear any fave rides,attractions,things I must see before heading back home.

Much Appreciated!! :D

So I'm making a road trip to Kings Dominion on April 12th. Would love to hear any fave rides,attractions,things I must see before heading back home.

Much Appreciated!! :D

You should definitely try to ride Dominator if you get the chance.

It is a superb B&M.

• Like 1