PKIC Holiday Special!

Dan

UPDATE!-Photos of BB construction from Ryan on December 18: Click Here!

PKIC Holiday Special :santa:

It’s the holiday season and PKI-Central.com would like to thank its members by introducing the PKIC Holiday Special! As a holiday gift to its members, PKIC will be offering special discounted prices in the PKIC Shop as well as starting a contest, which the winner will receive an exclusive Flight of Fear military t-shirt that is not available to the public. To be eligible, you must be a member with a post count of 10 or more. If you have any questions, feel free to email them to dan@pki-central.com. Also, we have a Boomerang Bay construction update as part of the PKIC Holiday Special. More information is below:

PKIC Shop Holiday Sale

As part of the PKIC Holiday Special, the shop has seen some drastically discounted prices. Just as a reminder these special prices are only for a limited time and will go up again, so shop now and save. We are also offering a $5 off coupon on purchases of $20 or more. The coupon code is CALLEDHURLER. The more you shop, the more you’ll save! Click Here to go to the PKIC Shop page.

Boomerang Bay Construction Update

In efforts to bring you the latest on Boomerang Bay construction, the PKIC team has taken exclusive pictures of construction on the new waterpark. These pictures show the newly primed tower of the Coolangatta Racer, pieces of Tazmanian Typhoon’s slide section, and close-ups of regular construction on the waterpark. Click Here to see the pictures!

FoF Military Shirt Contest

This is PKIC’s first promotional contest and it should be a great one. Participating in the contest is absolutely free. To be eligible though, you have to be a registered member on the PKIC Forums with a post count of ten or more. This means you must have posted at least ten different times on the message boards. This ensures that everyone has a fair chance to win. The winner will be chosen randomly on December 30, 2003. I will contact the winner later on shipping details. If you have any questions related to the contest email them here: dan@pki-central.com

More Updates:

PKIC On Mars! <- A new story wonderfully written by Italian Chef. This is a MUST read if you are a member that wanted to be mentioned in the story!

Monster Chicken Marsala <- New recipe by Italian Chef.

I have turned green! :lol:

2004 Calendar is now on the newly updated Calendar page. Opening day is April 9th!

New countdown on the home page!

The pictures are great! :thumbsup: Nice job guys! Please keep the pictures coming as they are a great source to squelch the offseason blues.

:offtopic: I have a question about the contest. Do I have to sign up somewhere or am I automatically entered because i have more than 10 posts?

:offtopic: I have a question about the contest. Do I have to sign up somewhere or am I automatically entered because I have more than 10 posts?

If your post count meets or exceeds 10 posts, then you will be automatically entered for the drawing.

Well I tried to help you guys out by spreding the word about this contest, but it seems like we have some anti-PKIC feelings from another website I'm sure all of us have heard of. It didn't surprise me to see what happened and who did it. About the holiday special, good job with the updates.

• 2 weeks later...