2014 improvements

diamonbackandbeastlover

Guest KingsIslandPR

It looks like there will be a new entrance for Adventure Express also, based off dirt covering the current path. This is visible on the Banshee cam but we won't know what's up for sure for a while.

There will not be a new entrance for Adventure Express.

• Like 21

It looks like there will be a new entrance for Adventure Express also, based off dirt covering the current path. This is visible on the Banshee cam but we won't know what's up for sure for a while.

Sees that KingsIslandPR has posted on this forum: "Yay! Maybe he'll tell us about something new!"

Sees the post: "Dang it!"

razmataz, who got his hopes up for nothing.

• Like 1

So glad to hear this. I think the line for Adventure Express is as important as the ride itself. Some of my other favorite queues: Congo (don't laugh, this has tons of attention to detail), Viking Fury, (of course) The Beast, and WWC. I've always enjoyed the walk back to Top Gun, then Flight Deck, and can't wait to walk to The Bat!

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to seeing if KI will do something with the old Crypt building or SOB station. In my opinion, it seems strange to have such a massive structure with no purpose just sitting in Rivertown all season. As for SOB's old station, it looks really dumpy and kind of creepy (which is cool for haunt) but during the regular season, it makes KI look kind of bad.

• Like 1

I could see the old Crypt building being developed into a great dark ride of sorts (see CF CEO comments in other places about development of such rides- most outside this forum). Unfortunately, custom builds like that take a few years planning, designing and building. My guess (and certainly an unqualified opinion)- it would be '15 at the earliest before anything worthwhile could go in there.

I have to agree through about SOB's station just sitting there 11 months out of the year as a relic of a past regime.

• Like 3