Vote for KIC in the Best Theme Park Website of the Year Poll!

Hey all,

I just read on Screamscape that Behind the Thrills is conducting a poll this week for the best theme park website of the year. The best part is that our awesome site that is KIC made the list!!! :D We currently have 0.78% of the vote (tied with Carowinds Connection and Inside the Magic) so don't forget to vote for KIC!!!!

Link is here: http://behindthethrills.com/2013/11/thrill-weekly-poll-best-theme-park-website-of-the-year/

• Like 6

I saw Lance's tweet about this yesterday and thought about replying with something like "You're joking, right?". Didn't realize KIC was on the list, but I just voted twice from my phone and will vote a few more times from my laptop when I get home (one of the advantages to having multiple browsers ;-))

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

I saw Lance's tweet about this yesterday and thought about replying with something like "You're joking, right?". Didn't realize KIC was on the list, but I just voted twice from my phone and will vote a few more times from my laptop when I get home (one of the advantages to having multiple browsers ;-))

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

Is it browser-based or IP based? You can clear the cache and cookies in any browser, effectively allowing for infinite votes if that's the restriction.

If it's IP based, then I should get voting. I have access to four different internet connections at any given time.

• Like 1

Now 2.24%.

There does not seem to be any visible mechanism for preventing ballot-stuffing. I just voted three more times from the same computer and browser by simply refreshing the page after each vote.

EDIT: Or maybe not. On closer inspection, I'm confused by the wording. :wacko:

• Like 1

We at least better beat TPR. Come on, even donkeys could probably see that KIC's way better.

KIC's donkeys are FAR more superior, for my battle donkeys are supreme!

BB1, going to the donkey convergence soon.

• Like 1