You Know It's the Off Season When...

Ride On_17

WailsLikeABanshee and stashua - I love both of your posts about waiting until marriage. That does my heart good to seeing young people take that stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much LoraX. A year or two ago, a 13 year old former friend of mine posted the positive results of her pregnancy test on Facebook. Her own mother, congratulated her, saying that she was so proud, and surprised that it hadn't happened sooner. 2 weeks after the baby was born (a healthy little girl) the friend was posting about wanting a second baby. It makes me so sad that things like this happen. Babies are raising babies nowadays.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 18

WailsLikeABanshee and stashua - I love both of your posts about waiting until marriage. That does my heart good to seeing young people take that stand.

Thanks. I personally think that sex just complicates things and you should be sure you are going to spend the rest of your life with her(Marriage) until you have it. Nowadays the culture makes fun of people like us but I don't care what they say because the culture isn't always right. I know some people that are single parents because of teenage pregnancy and its really hard.

• Like 13

Unfortunately a segment of the population looks at babies and some people as disposable.

Sadly so, people are people, inside and out.

(To BB1, if you take out a fetus, you are killing a human being)

• Like 7

Maybe we'll meet and become friends at a meet up.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

We are planning on going to several meet ups. She is a lot of fun and a little crazy.

You can fill in the blanks but IT happened during the ride cycle of Boo Blasters. The worst part was it was between siblings and having to explain to the parents the situation. After seeing the parents it wasn't a shocker this happened so their drive back home to Mississippi/ West Virginia (most likely) was very awkward.

This is common on Woodstock's Whirlybird too but unlike BBOBH the cameras don't find out until it's too late.

• Like 9

Well, my little kitten in my head just fainted.

BB1, uhhh, well, I really don't really know what to put here now. I feel very, odd.............

Kittens anyone?

• Like 4

Sorry if I offended anyone. I was trying to be as vague, short, and clean as possible and left out important details.

Most of the events where second hand stories from others, I was only checking bars at the time. One story told me they where from WV another said they where from Mississippi and another person told me they where joking/ exaggerating. Basically I got into a big game of telephone.

Again I apologies I should have gone to more detail the first time.

• Like 3

may have already been said but...

you know it's the off season when forum activity peaks and majority of your time outside of work (and even breaks at work) is spent browsing the forums catching up on all the topics and rumors!

• Like 7