You Know It's the Off Season When...

Ride On_17

^ This, I was just thinking the other day how much money I was having to spend now at the grocery now due to not having my two free meals at Kings Island once a week. Is it too much to ask to just open up the gates of Kings Island just to have the restaurants open and serving lunch? :)

• Like 8

When the parking lot is empty at 2 in the afternoon.

You know what's weird? I drive past KI every day. Since more days than not are days in which Kings Island is closed in a calendar year, it's almost weird to see cars in the parking lot. You can also chalk that up to the off season feeling like it's 4 years long and the season lasting the blink of an eye.

• Like 9

I'll tell ya, it was really impressive to watch. I did some research after the performance and the man that created the original would record himself playing each piece and then layered it for the record. There were points where they were moving mics, guitars, cymbals, sliding across the stage...to see it being performed was like a behind the scenes moment.

• Like 6

I'll tell ya, it was really impressive to watch. I did some research after the performance and the man that created the original would record himself playing each piece and then layered it for the record. There were points where they were moving mics, guitars, cymbals, sliding across the stage...to see it being performed was like a behind the scenes moment.

And... some of us old farts actually have that record on (yep, I said it...) vinyl!

• Like 6

When Kings Island closes it's not a huge deal to me as football season is just ramping up entertainment wise. When football season comes to a end though is when it difficult. I guess it's not too soon to start planning for Reds Opening day.

• Like 7