You Know It's the Off Season When...

Ride On_17

• 2 weeks later...

On a related note...

You know it's the Off-Season when* the front of your car starts to resemble the front of a boat on Congo Falls due to the snow accumulation

*Only valid this year and all non-Winterfest years :P

Also, when you make plans about what to ride Opening Day and are even thinking about what slide you want to ride first once Soak City opens!

• Like 4

I went through my closet to fold and put away my coaster and theme park t-shirts, so I could hang up winter things instead. I have at least 32 t-shirts (I /think/ only two are already folded up and put away with my Halloween stuff), and three tank tops. Which may not sound like a lot unless you realize nearly all of them were acquired starting in 2014. They also were almost all bought off the $5 rack at Coney Confections, or I got them free. It made me feel good seeing them all and thinking about when I'll be wearing them again and buying more. :)

• Like 7

You know it's the offseason when you reminisce on past theme park trips and start to prepare for next year's adventures. Specifically, I watched a Great Bear video the other day and thought about how great the coaster was :) Also, I got my (now) annual coaster shirt (+ a hoodie because Winterfest) for Christmas and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at Frisch's on Opening Day.

You know it's the offseason when you begin your Countdown to Opening Day on Twitter! :) I was originally gonna start when we had 45 days to go (in honor of the 45th anniversary), but I decided to start now as a certain song comes to mind (and on the airwaves) when at the park.

If you'd like to follow along, I'm @MDMC01

Side-Note: Apparently you can tag people in posts now. Cool! B)

• Like 3