You Know It's the Off Season When...

Ride On_17

On 3/23/2019 at 9:51 PM, VortexBFForever said:

When I finally receive the long-awaited email about when my crew's on-ride training is...and it happens in only three weeks!

In just three weeks I will be back at Vortex and WindSeeker for the first time since October! :D

I was going to ask if you were on Vortex crew again this year... that answers that question!! Congrats on a second year crewing your favorite ride!! 

• Like 1

When I start craving blue ice cream and spring break has finally passed, meaning the offseason is coming to an end.

Seriously though, I live 900 miles away from the park for most of the year. The cravings for Skyline, LaRosa's, and blue ice cream are seriously a problem.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, starlitfire said:

When I start craving blue ice cream and spring break has finally passed, meaning the offseason is coming to an end.

Seriously though, I live 900 miles away from the park for most of the year. The cravings for Skyline, LaRosa's, and blue ice cream are seriously a problem.

LaRosa's--no help there.  Skyline--you can order cans and packets from Amazon.  Blue Ice Cream--it's not specific to KI.  A new store opened close to where I live and sells it and it is WONDERFUL.  The Skyline solution for me in the winter helps me get thru the winter.  ;)

• 8 months later...

When you have a dream about riding Banshee with VortexBFForever. It was an amazing dream!

You know it is also the off season when you can’t wait to be back at Kings Island! I really can’t wait to try Drop Tower for the first time in 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 4 years later...