You Know It's the Off Season When...

Ride On_17

When you are constantly watching POV videos and coaster music videos, no matter what the park. 

I think it's more of a realization that this is a symptom of the off season then a conscious decision, as in: oh, I miss KI, so I'm going to watch POVs and coaster music videos all day... ;it's more like someone might say "He's been watching a lot of POVs lately, I guess he really misses the park", if that makes sense

• Like 5

When fully puling into someone's driveway reminds you of The Beast's first drop lol (hands up too!)  :lol:

And also, when it's nice enough to go to the park, but it's not open yet.

*Maybe that first one would go in the "You might be a roller coaster enthusiast if..." thread, but it still works here..

• Like 2

When fully puling into someone's driveway reminds you of The Beast's first drop lol (hands up too!)  :lol:

There is a road that the pattern and angle of the curves always puts me in mind of the section of Beast after the graveyard tunnel.  The funny part is that it has a railroad track and long gradual hill right after, so I always make ARB sounds as if it's lift 2.

• Like 4

Have another one! You know it's off season when you're measuring your 6 year old weekly with fingers crossed that she makes it to the coveted 48" so she can ride her first "big" coaster this season. (I think it may happen at the very end of the season, probably not before).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7