water park improvements

jla

add a water coaster, would be great, a lazy river , and yes move Congo falls over

Would be incredible:

No, keep the congo where it is at, I don't want Splashin' Safari Ohio where my waterpark is.

• Like 4

It seems like a park can never be both an incredible dry side and wet side...they will always invest more into one side than the other and I personally would rather a new coaster than a new water slide any day...but at the same time I see all your points. It would be nice if there could be at least one really cool slide or water coaster in the water park.

• Like 1

There was one park with a dry wet side...

Poor Geauga Lake, was such a great little park..ah well

Also having shirt shoes moreover caters to Manufacturer policies and safety procedures, as well as park mandates. Think, DB could technically be a ride w/o shoes on esp if you wear flip flops. However due to the terrain back there and for evac purposes, shoes are required to ride.

• Like 2

Same here. I just didn't feel the need to go to Soak City this year because there are no good water rides. They have some decent slides, but Soak City is definitely lacking that major attraction (watercoaster) that other water parks have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It would be nice to see a new slide complex. Maybe a pair of speed slides or some enclosed tube slides life Eerie Falls at CP Soak City (A water coaster would be nice but considering the large amount of capital dropped on Banshee this year I highly doubt CF would want to spend several million on a water coaster). The last new slides added to SC were Mondo Monsoon and Rendezvous Run back in 2004 so even though they revamped it in 2012 it could still use a new attraction.

• Like 4