What's that in the back of Kings Island?

Nick_Plummer

Hi there! My name is Nick and I am 13 years old. Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forums and start a discussion. Okay, so I am on Google Earth looking at Kings Island (In hopes that it has been updated since 2012) and I saw something in the back behind Dinosaurs Alive:

BehindDinosaursAlive_zps11c82921.png

It looks like some arrow cars and a bunch of other things. I apologize if this has been previously mentioned.

• Like 7

Hi there! My name is Nick and I am 13 years old. Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forums and start a discussion. Okay, so I am on Google Earth looking at Kings Island (In hopes that it has been updated since 2012) and I saw something in the back behind Dinosaurs Alive:

BehindDinosaursAlive_zps11c82921.png

It looks like some arrow cars and a bunch of other things. I apologize if this has been previously mentioned.

I actually brought that up when I was new too. From what I understand those are the old trams.

• Like 2

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Kings+Island,+Kings+Island+Drive,+Mason,+OH&hl=en&ll=39.341637,-84.259053&spn=0.000674,0.00077&sll=37.822294,-85.76824&sspn=7.972252,12.612305&oq=kings+is&t=h&hq=Kings+Island,+Kings+Island+Drive,+Mason,+OH&z=21

From the "flyover" shot, you can see the Son of Beast train cars, an old tram, a cop car?, coaster trains that I don't recognize, and all kinds of other random stuff. Kinda neat really.

That image is several years old. I would not be surprised to find that most of what you see in the picture is no longer at the park.

Actually most of it is still there. Last page of this topic you will see Scooby doo mystery machine, security booth, trams and I think theres something in there from Boomerang Bay.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28432-remnants-of-past-attractions/page-4#entry567810

• Like 2