2014 Plans?

Just curious to see how many people that already making park plans for 2014. Aside from my usual August and October visits to Knott's, my goal for 2014 is SeaWorld San Antonio. Takara is due any day so a new cute chubby baby orca is attracting me to the park, lol. (even though the baby, if all goes well, would be a few months old by the time I would even have the time to go). Plan on to take a day out to visit Six Flags while in the area as well, that is if I can pry myself from SW. My mom loved Vegas so much she intends on vacationing there again and yeah.....Mirage? Canyon Blaster? XD Perhaps this time I will actually hit up the Stratosphere. But that is all I got right now.

What are your plans? (if any)

May 2014 - Adventuredome and Mirage in Vegas

June 2014 - SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas

August 2014 - Knott's Berry Farm

October 2014 - Knott's Berry Farm and SeaWorld San Diego

April 2014 through October 2014 - Kings Island

• Like 4

I know our plans are of course Kings Island for the most part. I believe we will upgrading our pass to a platinum because I think there will be three days at Cedar Point, potentially four. We will have at least one day at Kentucky Kingdom. Our plans aren't huge yet, but normally something happens unexpectedly (in a good way) and we end up doing more than planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Im hoping for a Silver Dollar City trip this spring. I would make a pit stop at St Louis for the arch and the city museum. I also want to go to SFGAm to check out Goliath, but thats a long shot. I will take a few trips to HW as always, and I have to stop at KK to ride the new coaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 4

Definitely Cedar Point (give or take an estimated 10 times), definitely Kings Island at least once, definitely Six Flags Great Adventure...and anything else will be a bonus. My family has been talking about going to Canada's Wonderland over the summer so hopefully we'll do that. We also might spend a few hours at Dorney Park while we'll be passing through the area. No Disney or Universal since that was this past spring break, but 2014 will be a great year!

• Like 5

Hmmm.

Platinum Pass.

How far is a Cedar Fair park from Portland, Oregon?

I'm kidding.

I think.

Lease up in February, notification of renewal by end of the calendar year.

I'm kidding.

I think.

Other potential options: Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Ft. Worth, Atlanta (a definite NO! :) ), Detroit...

Hmmm.

Probably will be here in DC still, and travel would be from here (well, here at this very moment is Jewel of India in Silver Spring, Maryland, but I digress...)

So, no next season travel plans (other than Banshee opening) until the origin is resolved.

Terp--always tell the truth--no one will ever believe you.

• Like 7

Kings Island opening day and hopefully media day, Cedar Point opening day and if they have an Ohio St day again I will be there. I then move to Busch Gardens and will be there just about every day. On my days off I will take trips to Kings Dominion.

Somehow I want to make it down to Tampa and try Falcon's Fury, but I don't know when I'll have the time.

When I move back home I'll spend every fall Friday night at Haunt or Halloweekends.

• Like 4

Trips planned for Kings Island, Cedar Point and Canada's Wonderland. Should work take me there, and it most likely will; Carowinds, Kings Dominion, California Great America/Gilroy Gardens and Worlds of Fun. I hit Knotts two weeks ago and hopefully will go again early in 2014.

• Like 5

Trips planned for Kings Island, Cedar Point and Canada's Wonderland. Should work take me there, and it most likely will; Carowinds, Kings Dominion, California Great America/Gilroy Gardens and Worlds of Fun. I hit Knotts two weeks ago and hopefully will go again early in 2014.

Why only Cedar Fair parks?

Nothing next year...we're moving up to Maineville and don't have the money. But, we are five minutes away from Kings Island, so I guess going to Kings Island anytime I'd like might be better than not getting passes and taking one trip to Cedar Point (which was an option that I denied...).

• Like 1

Why only Cedar Fair parks?

Platinum Pass, true, but if its a work trip I only have a few hours to play at the parks and its just not worth spending regular admission for an hour or two. If I thought I could get as much mileage out of a SF pass I would get one.

Realistically, I'm hoping to check out Kentucky Kingdom, as well as bring the lady friend to Holiday World for the first time. Cedar Point and Kings Island should have multiple visits.

Not so realistically, I would like to go to Indiana Beach and Six Flags Great America for the first time, potentially on a road trip. There may be a trip to Williamsburg in the cards this year as well.

(looks at bank account and realizes that college is expensive)

• Like 6

Possible Bucket List for next summer:

- Cedar Point

- Coney Island (NY)

- Coney Island (OH)

- Kings Dominion

- Kentucky Kingdom

- Hersheypark

- Six Flags America

- Six Flags Great Adventure (El Toro didn't fail me in the summer of '11 and I hope it does not fail me next summer)

- Six Flags New England

- Stricker's Grove

*The fact of me going to Kings Island should be implied

Possible Events:

- Banshee Media Day @ KI

- BeastBuzz @ KI

- Coastermania @ CP

- And any other events I get invited to via GOCC or ClubTPR

QUESTIONS:

How reliable is Bizarro @ SFNE? S:RoS? Skyrush?

• Like 2

The definites (as definite as definite can be when we're talking six months in the future):

-Kings Island

-Kentucky Kingdom

The probablys:

-Holiday World

-Waldameer

-Cedar Point

The possibles:

-With how this year went down, anything is possible. No, really--anything.

The really-want-to-but-we'll-sees:

-Six Flags St. Louis

-Canada's Wonderland

-Kings Dominion

-Lake Compounce

-A Busch Gardens

Possible events:

-Banshee media day

-Holiwood Nights

-The ACE event at Kentucky Kingdom

-IAAPA

• Like 4

QUESTIONS:

How reliable is Bizarro @ SFNE? S:RoS? Skyrush?

Skyrush is fairly reliable. I went to Hersheypark last summer for two days and it wasnt down at all. The only reason youd miss it would be in the case that the cable broke, but its very unlikely.

Oh and if you go to Hershey, buy your tickets at the Giant Stores because they let you in from 7-10 one day for a "preview" and you will also be able to go to Hershey the next day all day.

• Like 5