2014 Plans?

Mrs. Gator and I were discussing vacation plans this morning. She said that a co-worker mentioned that Niagara Falls is only two hours away from Erie, PA and Waldameer, and she knows I've been wanting to take GatorGirl there. So of course I said, "Toronto's only another two hours or so from there..." She knew what I was hinting at, and she's the one that brought up Canada's Wonderland and the fact that she's never been there (I have twice, in 1996 and 1997, so it's been a while).

So tentative plans for Lakemont & DelGrosso's have more than likely been pushed back to 2015 where they originally were, and we may be making a trip to a beautiful Canadian park now, not to mention a mighty natural wonder!

• Like 6

Mrs. Gator and I were discussing vacation plans this morning. She said that a co-worker mentioned that Niagara Falls is only two hours away from Erie, PA and Waldameer, and she knows I've been wanting to take GatorGirl there. So of course I said, "Toronto's only another two hours or so from there..." She knew what I was hinting at, and she's the one that brought up Canada's Wonderland and the fact that she's never been there (I have twice, in 1995 and 1996, so it's been a while).

So tentative plans for Lakemont & DelGrosso's have more than likely been pushed back to 2015 where they originally were, and we may be making a trip to a beautiful Canadian park now, not to mention a mighty natural wonder!

Dear Gator,

I wanna tag along! I wanna go to Erie, Waldameer, back to CW and of course back to Niagara! :D

• Like 3

All ready visited Dollywood for 2014, last day of the season. Will be visiting over the summer and at Christmas again.

Random trips to KI

and we are discussing a trip to Disney World around Christmas for all of the Festivities. Since we did MNSSHP 2 seasons ago.

• Like 4

Confirmed trips: (getting a SeaWorld pass so...)

Mirage Dolphin Habitat/Adventuredome - May

SeaWorld San Antonio/Six Flags Fiesta Texas - June

Knott's Berry Farm/Disney - August

Knott's Berry Farm/Sea World San Diego - October

Possibilities:

Kentucky Kingdom

Cedar Point

I don't see much of a need to even mention KI since well....I work close by.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Ill post the plans in order:

Banhee media day

Kings Dominion on my birthday (hopefully)

South Carolina for a week to visit my brother. While we are there we may take a ride to Carowinds.

Cedar Point for the Coaster Camp out. (Hopefully)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Our plans are much more solid now:

-Kings Island Media Day

-Another Kings Island trip in Spring

-Holiday World for Holiwood Nights

-Cedar Point for CoasterMania

-Stricker's at least twice

-Tentative, but a weekend trip to both Conneaut Lake Park and Waldameer

This year will be my biggest one yet.

During spring break, I'll be going to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knott's Berry Farm.

Then the week after, I'll be going to Kings Island for media day and opening day.

Throughout the summer I'll be going to Michigan's Adventure a ton since I live really close to it.

Then later in the summer I'll be going to Cedar Point a few times, one during Halloweekends.

• Like 2

Some more "exactness" regarding my plans.

-My first roller coaster rides of the year will be on May 10th at Cedar Point's opening day.

-I expect to go several more times to CP throughout May, for sure on Friday the 30th since I get done with finals at 10:30 am.

-June will result in several more visits to CP (including my first CoasterMania which I'm so excited about) along with at least 1 trip to KI. We will also make several college visits at this time too, like to Cincinnati and Miami.

-In early July I'll get to go to Dorney for the first time since we'll stop for a few hours on our way to New Jersey.

-In mid July I'll go to Great Adventure for the 3rd time (and I can't wait for Zumanjaro. I'll be freaking out but will be excited at the same time.)

-Late July and into August will be very busy due to marching band but I hope to at least get to CP once or twice.

-Then MAYBE one last regular season visit to CP in early September before making probably 2-3 trips to HalloWeekends.

-I still want to get a group of friends to go to Wildwater Kingdom too. Probably in June.

I can't wait!

• Like 4

That should say several things:

* The water park is expected to be the main draw.

* Guests would not be expected to stay and spend in the necessary numbers after the listed closing times (OR the park and its marketing department are clueless)

* Security and safety concerns in the neighborhood where the park is situate (See also, for example, Six Flags Over Georgia, Six Flags America...)

• Like 3