Scream for A Kid Again on Banshee

Guest KingsIslandPR

To Sara or Don, will those who raised at least the minimum be receiving an e-mail similar to that for media day breaking down how the event will go? I know I got an email a couple of weeks ago but it was still the basic information like times of the event.

• Like 2

To Sara or Don, will those who raised at least the minimum be receiving an e-mail similar to that for media day breaking down how the event will go? I know I got an email a couple of weeks ago but it was still the basic information like times of the event.

Yes, once fundraising closes. The email will give more specific information and instructions for this event.

• Like 5

Tonight I got my first birthday gift! I requested in lieu of buying gifts for my birthday on April 19, please donate to A Kid Again. I am getting a very late start, please give and help me make my goal. It truly is a wonderful organization. My friends Amber and KK, and many other families would be greatly blessed by your generosity.

. . ru9u8ypy.jpg

Please consider sharing my fundraising page on social media or with friends and family if you aren't doing the fund raiser yourself.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/LoraGregory/screamforakidagain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

If everyone reading this could just donate a dollar or two we could all easily hit our goals. It's not about riding at night, it's to help the organization A Kid Again.

I did forget one additional thing, KK's birthday is April 16 if you need just one more reason to donate!

www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/LoraGregory/screamforakidagain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Looks like 130 of the 222 fundraisers have hit the minimum $100 mark, which is awesome. Any idea the number of fundraisers that will be invited to the event, because I know raising the $100 was still not a guarantee to attend.

I sit at $555 raised and am hoping to move closer to the $1,000 mark before the 13th. Needing to hit up a few folks that said they were going to write checks.

I am getting very excited for this event.

• Like 1

Sorry I forgot lol I will do it when I get to work :)

Also I am now at the minimum $100 but have not yet gotten an email from the park about being invited... A little concerned about that.

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

• Like 2

I'm late to the game and have also posted this in the Your Attention Please thread, but when I interned at WDW, I had the chance to participate in Give Kids the World, which was a tremendous event. If I can help these kids experience the same kind of happiness I saw on the kids' faces at WDW, it woukd make me very happy. If any of you can spare a few nickels to donate, I'd greatly appreciate it! (Dick Kinzel included! hah)

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/GabePaul/screamforakidagain

• Like 2

I'm sorry to post it again, but I really want to achieve my goal of $500. This is my first real fundraiser to give back, considering the amount of times money has been raised for me, considering that I have Tourette's Syndrome, and people have been struggling to find a cure for it. When I saw the opportunity to finally give back, I made sure that I signed up ASAP. Ever since December 1st, I have graciously been given donations. If you have a Facebook page, please share my page and let people know about this great event! Here is the link to my page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/KyleKruthoffer/screamforakidagain3#.U0hhhOJR0tA.facebook

• Like 2