Scream for A Kid Again on Banshee

Guest KingsIslandPR

No. I had emailed Sara over the weekend about cash donations and she had responded Saturday and then followed up with the total of my cash donations. I sure it takes a little while to get everything tallied up, confirmed abc emails sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no email..... getting concerned..... I hope I get to go. I have been looking forward to meeting the people my efforts benefit so I really hope I get to go :)

Edit: I am #122 out of 244 fundraisers for Scream For A Kid Again, 2nd listed on page 13

I was like 72 in donations.....my grandparents were going to donate $50 for me to reach $200 but they got back from Flordia to late! Still glad I made it passed $100 but still no email hope I get one

Edit: it was on my moms email not mine...looking forward to meeting some of you guys!

• Like 2

^ I just got mine a bit ago so check yours again :) if you are over $100 you will get one. I hit only $100 and got an email so did several of my friends

The Earth is the proper name of a planet, and thus should always be capitalized.

Things are still changing on the event page. I was listed 6th now im 7th. I think they are organizing the offline donations.

You hit over $1000. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I hustled pretty hard ever since November.

• Like 2

Got my final confirmation email last night and I moved down from 13th to 18th in rankings. Not too bad for only 3 weeks of fundraising. Should have started earlier. Also pretty excited that I should be on the first night train that evening. I hope...

Great job everyone. Still waiting to hear the grand total.

• Like 3