Problems

It is not letting me paste links, photos, or anything else into my comments.

Along with that, many other people's posts containing photos comes up with a box with a red "X" in it. To view the pictures I have to right click and select "show picture."

How can I fix this?

I have a question about Firefox now...

I'm trying to watch a YouTube video and it says I must install a plugin to view it. It is a Flash plugin and I have downloaded it three times now and it still won't work. What do I do?

I have noticed that Firefox does not have a automatic spell checker. Can I get that somehow?

I am using Internet Explorer, but I am not sure what version because I know nothing about computers. :)

I used to love Google Chrome, but it started making my laptop crash every time I even opened it. I had to uninstall it.

I had that same thing happen to me! I dont know what it was. Good thing im not alone :P

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Anytime I ever have issues with slow servers anymore, it's always when I'm on KIC in Safari on my iPhone 5 running non-jailbroken iOS7. (I'm not sure if iOS7 can be jailbroken yet, but I thought I'd toss that in just in case.) I wouldn't think/know if that has anything to do with it, but that's when it happens to me. I haven't had any crawling servers in a couple months when I'm on a computer. Then again, I'm using my phone to get online exponentially more than a computer these days. (And before someone wonders from this description--I'd wonder it myself--no, I'm not confusing slow servers with poor cell phone data reception.)

Microsoft forced an IE update to version 11 on my computer in a background update the other night. The only way I found out was that things were not working. I found out by checking my IE version in properties. I had to manually remove version 11 and restart my computer to get version 10 back. This is the second time this has happened this year.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Dane locked this topic