Problems

I actually did notice that problem earlier today. I then tested it by liking a comment below it, but was able to unlike it. However, the one I was trying to originally unlike had no "unlike" box. This was without reloading the page.

I also just tested it again on your comment. If I like it and want to dislike it, the box is still there. After I reloaded the page, the dislike box had disappeared. I'm using Chrome on my desktop.

• Like 2

I am seeing the problem on Oldiesmann's post immediately above in IE 10, Firefox 26.0, and Chrome 32.0.1700.76 m. Examining the HTML through both the "Inspect Element" and "View Page Source" features in Firefox shows that the code for the like and unlike buttons is simply not present (the page should have the code for both, with only the appropriate one showing and the other hidden by CSS).

• Like 2

I can't find it anywhere, but does anyone know how to get Tap-A-Talk to show all the sections of the forums?

If you mean showing all 12 forums at once, no, that's not possible. You have to select a category to view the forums within that category. That's just the way Tapatalk is designed.

• Like 1

^ It's because LoraX pasted formatted text in post #36 with a bunch of unclosed <font> tags. IPB tries to automatically close such tags, but the relevant code doesn't work when tags are nested too deeply.

LoraX needs to edit her post.

• Like 1

I'm still having the problem as well.

I'm also no longer having issues with unliking.

What browser are you using? What happens after you like a post and then reload the page? Remember that the issue does not occur until the page is reloaded, and then it only occurs on the desktop themes, not the mobile theme.

I'm still having the problem as well.

I'm also no longer having issues with unliking.

What browser are you using? What happens after you like a post and then reload the page? Remember that the issue does not occur until the page is reloaded, and then it only occurs on the desktop themes, not the mobile theme.

Im using Chrome version 32 and I'm back to having the issue... For a little while I didn't have an issue again then it's back to not working.

So as of now, I can't unlike again.

• 2 weeks later...

With both a laptop, and my phone, I have experienced the scroll bar going far above the regular scroll area, and far below the regular scroll area. This allows me to see the background, on both sides, but fixes soon after it has happened.

(Some of this XHTML and HTML scripting really is picky)

• Dane locked this topic