GWL 12/6-7, 2013

LoraX

• 3 weeks later...

I figure this is the best place to post this. It's a hodgepodge of pics from various places.

In 2005 I had a fire and it destroyed a lot of pics. However, I have 2-55 gallon tubs of pics.

This is not dated. I am guessing 1993, SeaWorld Ohio. If someone knows it is not SeaWorld, please let me know. I believe it's Penny the Penguin? I know it's my son with his back to the camera.

Posted Image

SeaWorld 1996

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Kings Island. I wish I had dates on things. I know this was for my sons birthday. I think it was 1994. It might be 1995. Days turn into weeks, weeks to months to years - to decades. My son is 24 now, it seems impossible for him to be that old.

Posted Image

This made me laugh. The boy to the left (right side) of Yogi, is Jason. My son and Nick are right behind Yogi. The poor kid next to Yogi has been photobombed not only by my son and friends but other people as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

This was on Katie's 5th birthday. I only know it because of it having 7/10/2002 on it. My nephew James in front, my mom in the middle, my son in the back. Posted Image

This is a random pic I found. Blistering hot day. It was miserable. Taken in front of the entrance to Kentucky Kingdom. July 2002. Posted Image

• Like 3