35 Years of Terror For the Beast in 2014.

GamesAndRides

Someone with some really good computer skills should make a video of The Beast doing a full circuit run in the winter, with snow flying an seasonal decor - just as if it were open for say, something like Winterfest. But, beside that notion, I just think it would be really fun to take a POV virtual ride on The Beast in the winter.

Then again, I may be asking for too much.

• Like 3

I resent that over 50/over-the-hill crap.... :angry:

Actually I have been over-the-hill with The Beast many times......many, many times...so many so, you could say we've become rather intimate. :wub:

I don't think beast is looking for love, His son just died.

His son didn't just die.....I believe he was murdered.......MURDERED I SAY!!! I believe there is a You Tube video showing him being murdered....sad, simply sad....I feel sorry for The Beast...but then again....The Beast could have been the murderer...It's an unsolved mystery.

• Like 3

I resent that over 50/over-the-hill crap.... :angry:

Actually I have been over-the-hill with The Beast many times......many, many times...so many so, you could say we've become rather intimate. :wub:

I don't think beast is looking for love, His son just died.

His son didn't just die.....I believe he was murdered.......MURDERED I SAY!!! I believe there is a You Tube video showing him being murdered....sad, simply sad....I feel sorry for The Beast...but then again....The Beast could have been the murderer...It's an unsolved mystery.

I think The Beast is a Little too big to walk all the way to AZ. (Sorry for the fat jokes beast :P)

• Like 3

Considering the fact that The Beast's 30th anniversary was nearly shut out because of a new coaster being built across the pond (new entrance plaza notwithstanding due to Diamondback's layout almost demanding an entire area remodel), I doubt they'll make a massive fuss out of the coaster's 35th when we have yet another new one being built, this time at the opposite end of the park.

I think it would be really, really cool if they brought back the flooded mine and the sluice box fountain...albeit not to their former full lake (stocked full of mosquitos) but as a fountain none the less.

I don't miss the skeeters or the smell of the nasty water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...